PDA

View Full Version : Game Optimizations

Nate
12-08-2011, 11:59 PM
Greetings Pit Masters!

Sorry for the downtime with the server, things took much longer than anticipated when upgrading the server and making the new changes I've been working on live. There haven't been any game changes other than making things faster with the exception of adding the ability to challenge and avoid gladiators from the Arena Gates. If you think you've stumbled upon a bug, please PM myself or Eric or post a message in the Bugs forum.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

CaineDeSoulis
12-09-2011, 12:23 AM
hey like the view 5 fights option :) and the challenge avoid at the gates :) wont let me vote lol. now that the servers are upgraded does this mean we can expect some advertising to bring in some more fresh blood into the arena?

Eric
12-09-2011, 07:41 PM
hey like the view 5 fights option :) and the challenge avoid at the gates :) wont let me vote lol. now that the servers are upgraded does this mean we can expect some advertising to bring in some more fresh blood into the arena?

Caine,

You should be allowed to vote on the poll now. We had this forum originally on lock down, so that feature was still locked down. You have your freedom now.

Eric

crow
12-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Nate and Eric,
Site is running great!! Love the artwork for the female war!! Eruption wants to ask her out... I told him to ask nicely:)
Look forward to the future expansions, hoping a few of them arrive in time for Christmas ;)