PDA

View Full Version : check out fight 1379 odd win

oedi
12-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Of all strange wins ive seen this is the strangest yet. Sorry Chuck that one shouldve been yours.

Narol
12-02-2011, 09:56 PM
I've read the fight, Oedi, it's a close call but I don't see where is the problem...

Your final blow would have killed Chuck so the enforcer stopped the action, just before bleeding would have make you lose.

From my understanding, bleeding happens at the end of the round so your (stopped) blow occurs first and give you victory.

Dainoji
12-02-2011, 10:26 PM
The Enforcer is a fickle bitch! I think in yesterday's Blood Games or the night before one of my guys got straight robbed of a victory on the sands and I mean like at gun point robbed! It's ok though as I'm sure I'll be on the winning side of one of those fights eventually! :)

oedi
12-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I had bleed that would bring me below zero, Chuck hadnt, and i won when the clock ticked. That one ive never seen before.

nova1491
12-03-2011, 02:34 AM
one of those random events.

Apoca1ypse
12-03-2011, 02:55 AM
presence has a purpose: randomly screw over your opponent :P

oedi
12-03-2011, 05:08 AM
im very much aware of the randomness of the outcome of close fights, but this particular scenario has always before ended with the win going to the gladiator with hp left after the tick of the turn. Im certain ive read hundreds of fights with this type of ending, and its never before ended like this. When the round ticks you bleed and come out in the new round as a loser. In this particular fight Fastblades shouldve had negative hp, while Chuck shouldve had positive hp in the new round, and still fastblades was awarded the win