PDA

View Full Version : Just a few opinions!

mckarlos219
11-23-2011, 06:34 AM
First of all, I my name is mckarlos219 and im the owner of the fairly new gladiator stable called Reavens.
So far im loving this games explecially the way the figths are described and the hole dark side theme is just awesome! But i have a few suggestions to make it even more entretening!

1-Stable upgrades:spa, trainig yard and trainer! cut does stats in half and make them very expensive (like 20000 gold each) otherwise newbies will just sky rocket there way up the ranks!

2-Tabern: look the game is awsome but theres got to be a few more thing to do! I have two gladiators but i only play 30 maybe 40 min a day! and them i have to wait 24 hours to play again! thats just plain borring! look insted of just 5 quests a day, ppl make those 5 and them wait 2 h to make a new one, and after that another 2 h! "the gladiator is tired for all those jobs! wait 1h:56sec" and if a player doesnt do a quest every 2 h, well in 10 he can play 5 quests again! but never pass the 5 quest limit

3-Arena: the same deal as the tavern! maybe a figth every 4 h(6 h at the most not 12h)

4-the problem of the money: doing more quests and figths brings more money to the stable! the solution i see is downgrade the amount of money own or make every thing more expensive!

5-Exp: the same deal as above! downgrade the amount of exp own or elevate the amount of exp needed to lvl

now comes the new ideas! i know some are realy hard to do but still, take them into consideration! and remenber this is just me cruising in my imagination!

6-blackmarket: instead of a all out race to the top make it a trounament every 24 hours! and to balance it make a tornament in every braket! the armor is still random and the prizes go from the 1 place to the 4 place in the podiom! the kicker is this, in thoes 24 h before the trounament starts theres the possabilaty to make bets! either money or trofies!

7-Alliances between Stables: this would make the game more interactive for sure! alliances open the door to a hole new lvl of gaming in pit of war! trades between members, wars or battels between alliances, alliances upgrades your guards 10% against jimmy the squid, etc etc etc just open your mind to imagination

8-chat room or mns: just to make the game more interative

Well for now my imagination is out of fuel but i still hope the administration of this forum and game take my ideas into consideration since im only doing this to improve this game!

yours sencerely mckarlos219 :P

Eric
11-23-2011, 07:48 PM
mckarlos219,

Thank you very much for the suggestions. We always love to hear them. We actually have many things in the works, some that are similar to a few of the items you mentioned. We are anxious to roll many of these items out for you guys in the near future. Unfortunately we can not give solid timelines right now as we would hate to give you guys a date for things and then have to delay them. As we are closer to each of them being released and we can set solid dates we will make sure you guys know about the stuff that is coming.

Welcome to the pits and we look forward to you having fun.

Thanks again,
Eric

CaineDeSoulis
11-24-2011, 01:38 AM
We do have a community made Unofficial Chat server which should be in my signature.

mckarlos219
11-24-2011, 04:41 AM
Well good to know the game is going to expand, and good to know theres allready a chat room available, although the chat room is probably not going to be proparly used unless theres alliances! But still good to know that somebody is investing time in this game! Both of you!

Masterfist
11-28-2011, 08:51 PM
I love the alliance idea

nova1491
12-01-2011, 02:44 AM
i third alliances and improvements ^^