PDA

View Full Version : Create Distance

Apoca1ypse
11-23-2011, 01:28 AM
just me, or is it competing for "best skill in the game"??

the ability to completely negate attacks is insane, and a complete ball breaker for builds that dont swing much eg 2H rage (which irritatingly cant really make use of it)

before i cry foul though, how are other classes going against it?

Dainoji
11-23-2011, 10:05 AM
Well, first GV was the best skill in the game and then I believe the masses decided Last Stand was the best in the game, so if you would like to call Create Distance the best skill in the game I'm sure it's about time we all name a new skill du jour! ;)

Apoca1ypse
11-23-2011, 01:15 PM
i've never thought of GV or LS as the op skill.... though i bitch about hamstring sometimes :P

maybe this is all just a sign that i should diversify :P

in the interest of cycling "X skill is OP" grim determination is the most OP skill ever. it even says so on the info box that it gives you a better chance at winning! gah! :P

CaineDeSoulis
11-23-2011, 01:55 PM
The op skill's will keep changing becuase more and more skills are reaching their maximum potential. CD i believe is a very very strong skill

Apoca1ypse
11-23-2011, 06:22 PM
I can atleast say that total carnage is not an OP skill, atleast for a 2H rager. I saw sod all improvement once i maxed it out.

may be the ducks nuts for Byrd style

CaineDeSoulis
11-24-2011, 01:36 AM
TC works nicely with prey i think maybe prehaps lol

Apoca1ypse
11-24-2011, 02:57 AM
yeah. i guess it's just a small bonus so it only shines when you have heaps of attacks

Garlic88
07-10-2012, 07:14 AM
Does create distance 'use up' one of your attacks like offensive skills? So is it better used with quick weapons?

Narol
07-10-2012, 12:39 PM
No, it only "use up" enemy attacks, that's why it's such a decisive skill... However you have only little chance to trigger if you don't use a defensive tactic, and using a defensive tactic often means less attacks for a start...