PDA

View Full Version : Made drastic changes and this happens?

Mortay
11-09-2011, 02:58 PM
I made drastic changes to Morte's fight strategies and it turned out like this someone please help me. Ive been very loyal to this glad and it would break my heart to have to sell him and start over. Hes lvl 16 and my baby. someone please help me with him a little bit :(
R O U N D 1
>> NIGHTMARE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
>> MORTE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
R O U N D 3
NIGHTMARE stumbles but attacks with his BONEWOOD BATTLE AXE anyway.
Women in the audience giggle at the weak hit to MORTE's upper back. (+14 Damage)
R O U N D 5
NIGHTMARE makes a clumsy attempt to smash MORTE.
NIGHTMARE fumbles about with his weapon!
E N D O F M I N U T E 1
NIGHTMARE appears to be winning this duel!
R O U N D 7
NIGHTMARE shuffles hurriedly to and fro.
NIGHTMARE drives towards MORTE and attempts to pound him.
A minor wound results on MORTE's hand. (+21 Damage)
MORTE decides to attack with the other hand.
MORTE's SLICER OF CHARISMA wavers as he strikes at NIGHTMARE.
Small shot to NIGHTMARE's spine does very little. (+9 Damage)
R O U N D 8
>> MORTE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 2
R O U N D 10
>> NIGHTMARE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 2
E N D O F M I N U T E 2
NIGHTMARE looks to be ahead as of now!
R O U N D 14
NIGHTMARE makes an awkward strike with his BONEWOOD BATTLE AXE.
Soft hit to the funny bone causes a slight jolt of pain. (+24 Damage)
R O U N D 17
NIGHTMARE howls as MORTE drops to the ground from exhaustion and looks to the Enforcer for mercy...who grants it.
The fight lasted 2 minutes & 45 seconds!
Morte wasn't up to the challenge and is dragged off the bloodied sands!

Mortay
11-09-2011, 03:08 PM
oh and if anyone needs more info on Mortay i can give u it as long as u ask :)

crow
11-09-2011, 04:44 PM
More info would be helpful. Plus your fighting an arena challenge fighter, they are much tougher to beat than your normal fighters. Where is your glad ranked so I can scout him. Also what strategies are you using, we can tweak them also.

Mortay
11-10-2011, 08:24 PM
ok Mortes stats and stuff are as follows:
lvl16 in elite bracket 618th rank
specialty theatrics
433 healt 74 endurance
strength 71 intel 74 agility 67 stamina 74 size 55 pres 70 and chi 71

fight strategies as follows: (blood lust is 10 on all)
start of fight- activ lvl 10 style slash aim torso defend torso
Morte moderately tired activ lvl 6 style slash aim torso defend torso
morte moderately injured act lvl 8 style slash aim torso defend torso
opponent moderately tired- act lvl 10 style slash aim head defend torso (hardly ever switches to this)
opponent moderately injured- act lvl 10 style slash aim head defend torso (hardly ever switches to this)

skills are as follows:
Blades 5 axes and maces and exotics are lvlv two but i stopped using them since ive had better luck with blades and thats why blades are so much higher
called shot 3 crowd pleaser 3 Gratuitous violence 3
im a little bit hesitant on training signature move because i have read good things about it and then really bad things.

crow
11-10-2011, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the info, I scouted Mortes and your gonna need an overhaul. First get that weapon skill up to a 10!!!! Go with blades since you already have them to a 5, and yes I know it will take awhile; but it is worth it. If you would prefer to use exotics or maces fine, but which ever you go with unlearn the other 2 weapon skills, because they will be a waste of skill points. Also unlearn crowd pleaser it has no battle benefit. After you get your weapon skill up, I would start working on create distance to a 5. After you get there write me back and with your decision which direction you want to take Mortes. defensive is one build, offensive is another.

As for your fight strategies, Mortes operates way too fast and way too hard for his skill level. Your first strategy I would go 5/4. If you are still missing alot of attacks then go 4/4. Then I would suggest parry-slash 6/2 or 6/3 on a "I am blinded trigger" I would also use this on a "I can not attack" trigger. Also try a opponent can not defend trigger using 5/5 slash. Hope this helps, you will need to practice with these triggers to find Morte's sweet spot in the tavern and also the pit fights.

Mortay
11-10-2011, 08:52 PM
ok well morte was a lot worse before i tweaked them a couple days ago and hes done a lot better getting and 100+ on every with a few wusssy hits but those add up in a fight. and hes been in a win two lose one kinda format and not losing a single tavern which isnt a big feat by any means. hes also had two mid to bigger attacks every round. so i think my strategy is very close to being perfected i just need a few tweaks. but i will try the skill suggestions for sure thats gotta be where some of the bigger peoblems have been originating from. thank you so much for your help its great to see u big dogs helping us young pups out :)

Dainoji
11-10-2011, 11:01 PM
Also unlearn crowd pleaser it has no battle benefit

I disagree here, if you find yourself short on gold this is a great skill and having the extra few points elsewhere isn't going to make or break your build.

Mortay
11-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Having crowd pleaser at a low lvl kinda makes sense in a waay my glads arent quite bring in as much gold as all your stables with 4 or 5 glads on them. i only hav two lol