PDA

View Full Version : Ok i need some help

Titan
11-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Ok I have just made a pit of war account and I like war better then the others I wanted to know should I Duel wield or go for two handed weapon and is there anything else I should know about the whole war thing:confused:

Prinny
11-07-2011, 01:48 PM
What are his stats exactly? without those we can't help you :P

For reference about war look at this: http://forum.pitofwar.com/showthread.php?677-War-Guide

Dirtymeat
11-07-2011, 01:51 PM
Why are you yelling ???

I may be old, but I'm not blind.

TwoDie
11-07-2011, 03:08 PM
your font size should give you a warning for banned from forum

(Dirty meat, on and off topic note, I killed (i think) your glad "Dirtymeat" Today to advance one of my glads to champs D: Srry bro but i needzzzzzzZzz trophies)

Dirtymeat
11-07-2011, 07:53 PM
(Dirtymeat, on and off topic note, I killed (i think) your glad "Dirtymeat" Today to advance one of my glads to champs D: Srry bro but i needzzzzzzZzz trophies)

Thats ok, that Barreling Attack made my fighter drop his weapon, and then finds a weapon he is not trained with, and he was also prone for two rounds, but everyone gets lucky once. Dirtymeat lives again :p

Prinny
11-07-2011, 10:57 PM
Don't rip on the guy for using a huge font I agree it's annoying but getting a ban? that's a little harsh for some1 who just joined xD

Titan for future reference don't use such a big font we can read the normal one just fine :)

Titan
11-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Sorry guys I didnt know how it would look in fonts.Ok my guys stats are
strength:63
intellect:68
agility:61
stamina:65
size:83(he is pretty big)
Presence is useless to me so forget that
chi:72

Dirtymeat
11-08-2011, 03:48 PM
I would sell this gladiator as soon as posible.
This slave could have made an ok Rage to start with, but his strength is low along with his intellect, and stamina.
This is just my suggestion, others may feel different, but this is no War gladatior.
As a general rule my slaves must cost 980 gold or more before I buy.

Masterfist
11-08-2011, 09:17 PM
lmao his font size is HUGE!!!