PDA

View Full Version : Why? HOW?

Masterfist
11-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Im bleeding 6 health per round, or attack... my opponent has 5 stamina points left and he takes 2 stamina per attack.....I have 68 health left and 27 stamina......after 3 yes three attacks don't ask me how i have 50 health left and he makes a 18 point hit......with zero stamina remaining and 32 hit points away from finish he is able to be pulled off by the enforcer before killing me with zero stamina left...I know this has been an ongoing problem and I would strongly appreciate some kind of fix for this TECHNICAL DIFFICULTY.....much obliged
ZERO STAMINA i know im being a ass but come on guys

Dainoji
11-05-2011, 10:41 PM
Just like in Boxing and MMA, you should never let it go down to the "Judges", Stamina being one of them! I seem to recall and looking back at some of my old fights with my tank when a gladiator hits 0 stamina he passes out at the start of the NEXT round most likely to give the other guy a chance to pound him for the rest of the current round and earn a proper victory. If you happen to get smacked by his last ditch effort...read my first sentence again. ;)

Masterfist
11-06-2011, 08:46 AM
If there was ever an ignorant response to my question that would be the one.... Read my last sentence on the first response.....

Prinny
11-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Well overall the topic is pretty useless anyway since we all know it happens and you can't change it anyway it's just how the system works like getting saved while you have 300 health more than your opponent xD

crow
11-06-2011, 12:51 PM
First off welcome to the game, Second it is hard to tell everything that is going on. When you have questions like this, please cut and paste your fight or at least the rounds in question. There could have been a number of factors that lead to the result not going your way. This has happened to all of us, but usually does not come up to often. Don't get stuck on a single result because your gladiators will fight hundreds of times. Usually you will be happy the enforcer stepped in so you don't have to pay the temple healers to bring back your gladiator.

For this particular fight, I'm guessing but maybe your opponent was going for one last swing and your guy was not able to defend for some reason. Again don't get hung up on it and just keep enjoying the game. Good Luck.

Dainoji
11-06-2011, 01:11 PM
If there was ever an ignorant response to my question that would be the one.... Read my last sentence on the first response.....

Well, let's see, since the definition of ignorance is "lacking knowledge or general awareness of a certain topic" I'm going to have to disagree with your first sentence seeing as I gave you the correct answer. ;) Allow me to help you though by correctly classifying my response as to clear up any further confusion. One could actually apply numerous labels on the response such as witty, humorous, playful, etc, but they all fall under a larger umbrella of "smart ass", which until you learn to respect your elders you'll be getting a lot of! ;)

But to show there are no hard feelings, I'll send some cheap ale and whores to your little stable on the outskirts of the city with the rest of the fresh meat! :p

Masterfist
11-06-2011, 01:27 PM
You seek respect when you show none, your a hypocritical jackoff with no sense of mind, but besides that.... You can relax in your giant castle with your cheap whores and ale, while my gladiator's put in the real work. You should read what you type before you submit, yes ignorant is exactly what I meant concerning your lack of comprehension. Also I meant last sentence, not first. Don't be so full of yourself.......pit master HAHAHAHA I spit on you ;)

oedi
11-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Nice attitude Masterfist. Dont think i dare to share any thoughts on how this works.

Masterfist
11-06-2011, 03:45 PM
no offense to you, by the way huge fan of ORMGAR.....cheers!!!!!

crow
11-06-2011, 05:47 PM
Dain,
If he doesn't want the whores and ale, I'll take them...I love, I mean my boys love ale and whores!!!

Prinny
11-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Masterfist has such a nice attitude as he said himself,

i know im being a ass

Yes you are :D

TwoDie
11-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Dain,
If he doesn't want the whores and ale, I'll take them...I love, I mean my boys love ale and whores!!!

Well if ur boys get tired send them this way bro

Oh and you cant really blame the guy it would be a simple code fix to make it so once u hit zero ur down (mid round) not beginning of and it DOES happen a good bit. Although i can see the possibility of some1 having 300 more health and still being saved bcoz in my mind id like to think when the enforcer saves u with more health then the opponent it is bcoz he was going to do lethal dmg to ur glad and ur glad hasnt hit the other in awhile therefor u DID lose but not when they dont have the stamina to pull that attack off.....

Masterfist
11-07-2011, 12:11 PM
I know your just sticking up for your boy on that smack down he so righteously deserved, but I guess being a ass is sometimes required when the system does not fix it's own mistakes.... Twodie I agree man.

Prinny
11-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Nah I just decided I didn't like you that's all :3

Masterfist
11-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Well then if you don't like me then don't waste your time attempting to insult me cause your efforts are futile.

TwoDie
11-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Eh? I see both sides of the story here. The vets have seen this enough that you just tack a loss on to your 10:1 Win:Lose ratio and glady walk on (exaggerating maybe more like 3:1) and take the loss as ( THANK GOD I DIDNT GET SRSLy INJURED) or just gave up on complaining and dont really care and just accepted. Then theres the newman saying WTF logic says you can't attack with 0 stamina any idiot should see that, again the vets KNOW its there but don't care/there are bigger things to fix/advance this game and therefor aguments (both side) at the moment and until nate or eric decide to fix the minor tweaks in the game. So agruments (all sides including mine {if im on a side?}) Don't matter and until heard and directly stated by some1 that nate/eric will or will not fix/explain this to us......which like most of this game is a huge mystery bcoz if u knew the EXACTS it would be some calulations and it would be easy to see what to get and what not too taking the trial and error part of the game out......which there is still a TON of trial and error to do -

oedi
11-07-2011, 03:21 PM
health and endurance are 2 differents parts of the game, so why should 0 in health equal 0 in endurance? pay attention to your fights and maybe youll understand the diffrences and then youll be able to adjust your tactics accordingly. I cant see any reason to change anything here, and i think this part of the game work exactly as intended.

Masterfist
11-07-2011, 03:30 PM
I've been playing longer than you think, don't let my join date deceive you....If the problem had been, well if it is a technical problem that has been spoken of before, I don't see no harm in refreshing memory. Just thought id help a little. Well iv had my fair share of this topic....anything new?!

Prinny
11-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Yup I have enough time to waste and I know efforts to insult you are futile so I don't even bother doing so properly :D

Also if I did insult you properly that would be a reason for a ban from the forums :3

TwoDie
11-08-2011, 07:57 AM
@Odei

Ik what you mean but you took what i said wrong. If endurance is need to attack and the other glad had zero before the enforcer saved ur glad how the hell did he attack he would have - (negative) stamina which would (before the attack) cause him to pass out ? right ? which is what happened here?

Prinny
11-08-2011, 10:33 AM
TwoDie you can take the first comment 2 ways

1: He was already on 0 stamina and made the attack (In which case he should have dropped to the ground)

2: That attack caused him to drop to 0 stamina and the enforcer decided to save the other gladiator which is simply an unfortunate decision made by the enforcer (The other glad would only drop to the ground once he tried to make another attack)

Since there is a lack of the actual battle report only Masterfist would know which of those 2 was the way it happened but since it's been a few days unless he has a Scribe or screenshot of the last 2 rounds I doubt he remembers how the fight went exactly himself

Masterfist
11-08-2011, 09:10 PM
I strongly agree with twodie, he hit the answer of my question right spot on the nail, twice lol...or is it 3 times? idk I guess I forget lmao

TwoDie
11-09-2011, 02:21 AM
TwoDie you can take the first comment 2 ways

1: He was already on 0 stamina and made the attack (In which case he should have dropped to the ground)

2: That attack caused him to drop to 0 stamina and the enforcer decided to save the other gladiator which is simply an unfortunate decision made by the enforcer (The other glad would only drop to the ground once he tried to make another attack)

Since there is a lack of the actual battle report only Masterfist would know which of those 2 was the way it happened but since it's been a few days unless he has a Scribe or screenshot of the last 2 rounds I doubt he remembers how the fight went exactly himself

And that is the mystery but i've seen both situations happen.....