PDA

View Full Version : How about a trigger for if the crowd is pissed?

Cynaidh
11-01-2011, 03:17 PM
R O U N D 51
The crowd hurls insults and sharp objects at VARQ as he stands around doing nothing! (+99 Damage)
R O U N D 52
VARQ appears very concerned with his physical state!!!
The arena guards shoot arrows at ENKII as punishment for just standing around! (+41 Damage)
The Enforcer demands action and knocks VARQ into the arena wall! (+9 Damage)
R O U N D 53
The arena guards shoot arrows at VARQ as punishment for just standing around! (+107 Damage)
R O U N D 54
ENKII grabs a handful of the remains of the gladiator who was once VARQ!

The guards killed him I guess, for that matter why the hate of defensive guys ;)

Dainoji
11-01-2011, 04:30 PM
There is a difference between being defensive and just standing around doing nothing. Just make sure your gladiator isn't inactive for too long and they won't get angry, or make sure you can weather the storm.

Cynaidh
11-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Ya the problem i had was my glad actually was attacking every now and then, but all attacks where blocked or he kicked me out of range.... Those failed attacks don't help you with the crowd at all i guess.

TwoDie
11-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Exactly what danj said it would be a tad overpowered if you could tank for no loss in stamina and having 10 inch thick plates all around your body AND having 95+ stam. :\ Even a good rage glad has his losses to war's tanking with an even odd round strat. or something..... (Note i said good not great-best)