PDA

View Full Version : Dead Man Walking

Hand of God
12-26-2010, 09:11 AM
Am a little confused that Spiritual Pain is fighting under the dead man penalty after being destroyed by bug a boo Grom yesterday. If others had wounds that fixed shouldn't his dead man penalty status be lifted also?
He ended up losing a fight this morning that he could have easily have won if not for the heavy attribute penalty.

Nate
12-26-2010, 02:28 PM
Not all gladiators were effected by the bug. It was fairly isolated and only effected gladiators who had serious injuries going into the fight and got dealt another serious injury while in the fight. Grom tends to destroy most of his opponents without the aid of the bug. I went through the gladiators that were effected and cleared the errors, it is possible I missed Spiritual Pain in the process, however unless you received something around a level 30 serious injury or got hit with a 2000+ shot you were not being effected by the bug.

If you think you were effected by it and I missed correcting your gladiator, please let me know.

Blackwill
12-26-2010, 03:22 PM
I don't believe I went into a fight with a serious injury, but left it with a Lvl 32 injury, requiring 127 days to heal (or in excess of 12,000 gold). It has been removed (thank goodness).

In the case of the Death Sickness, I don't believe it should be removed. That's a seperate aspect entirely. Your gladiator is suffering from the debilitating effects of his resurrection, and not the bug in question.

Hand of God
12-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Maybe I'm wrong, but Grom was dealing psycho 300+ and 400+ shots on Spiritual Pain. Pain wears alot heavy armor too. And is it possible to recieve injury when you have been killed. I didn't have to heal him, I had to ressurect him.
After his ressurection and with penalty after the bug was fixed he wrecked Grom and mowed through Panzer.
Skull Reaver is another story entirely due to his godlike power it seems.
Maybe I'm wrong, but Grom hits hard but not so obscene like those he dealt in that bout.