PDA

View Full Version : My first second gladiator

Thgaan
10-22-2011, 04:39 AM
Hi, I'm very new to PoW and have just bought my first additional gladiator.

His stats are as follows:

str:73/int:60/agi:54/stam:69/size:72/pres:65/chi:73

Was this a wise buy, or should I have saved my gold for a better glad?

I've gone 2h Rage with him because of his strength and stam, but what should I do with him as he grows? My first glad is lvl 7 but is struggling, he didn't complete the 1st arena challenge until lvl 6 or 7, whereas my new glad just did it at level 2, despite having greys.

Is it worth selling my first glad? His stats are 61/63/65/65/56/63; I went war with him but I chose that path before I knew much about anything, I still don't really, he just seems too low in strength to do damage and is only winning fights by 1 point of endurance on 1/1 strategy because he is just a bit of a tank.

Dirtymeat
10-22-2011, 05:46 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forum. I'm always looking for better slaves, and I never buy a slave under 980 gold, but when your just starting the game there is a learning curve, and dummy slaves are good, but low ranked slaves will never become champions.

Look for good stats, and never go under 63 in any stats.

This is just my outlook as I see it in the game, we all started with beginer slaves, just waiting for the monster to come up for sale.

I check the slave market every day !!!!

Apoca1ypse
10-23-2011, 03:06 AM
i'd pitch your first gladiator as quickly as you can and replace it with one that has better stats regardless of if you intend the replacement gladiator to be a replacement or not.