PDA

View Full Version : The top contender criers xd

Mortay
10-18-2011, 09:10 PM
I may be small in you mammoths eyes but i can still have my thoughts. Its quite funny when the top stables and masters go at it. especially when one loses the top spot in the arena. KAOS bitching about last stand XD freaking hilarious. Like really? come on u dont hear anyone else doing that. take into consideration i havent read all the forums quite yet. Your all like a bunch of teenage school girls fighting over which boyfriend has the bigger stick ;) get over like really? i may be near the bottom but trust me ill be at the top and if i get the top seat and be the king of the ring and i lose it you wont be hearing me bitching. like thats just f******* pathetic. grow up children. thanks for reading and im very excited about hearing what all u so called "top dogs" have to say! GOOD DAY LADIES!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dainoji
10-18-2011, 10:03 PM
That's what I like to see, the young pups hungry for blood! All the best to you as you claw your way up the mountain! I think I speak for all "top dogs" when I say we'll be waiting for you like so many before! ;)

Prinny
10-18-2011, 10:27 PM
Woof......

Mortay
10-19-2011, 07:05 PM
Im making Kaos my first target. Just cause he cries like a lost little girl ;)

CaineDeSoulis
10-19-2011, 08:25 PM
:( sadly kaos has departed from the great realm

crow
10-19-2011, 08:33 PM
This makes me want a spar feature were we can fight fighters from any division and level ranking. I bet Eruption could knock this little fella's fighters into the upper deck of the arena!!

Prinny
10-20-2011, 12:17 AM
On behalf of Crow, I got fighters in about every bracket atm (although the lowest 3 are just for making money for the stable xD)
What's your glads names? I will challenge them when they appear in my challenge list ;)
Mine are in colourfull display so there's no need to tell those xD