PDA

View Full Version : Create Distance please answer!"

Masterfist
10-18-2011, 12:19 PM
My gladiator use create distance quite a bit and I was wondering why when it is used endurance does not go down on the other gladiator. This being a defensive situation the other gladiator should loose stamina, but nothing seems to happen except for the offensive gladiator being kicked in the chest....umm someone of high authority please respond to this

Dainoji
10-18-2011, 12:22 PM
From the pop up when you hover over the skill:

"Stops the current attack and gives your gladiator a chance to remove some of his opponent's attacks from the attack queue."

Not sure why you thought it should remove endurance unless that's just your own opinion as nowhere does it say anything about reducing the opponent's endurance. Nullifying an opponent's attack is huge and if you also remove some of his future attacks ever bigger.

Masterfist
10-18-2011, 09:32 PM
yes just a personal opinion, I thought if the attacking gladiator attack and my gladiator used this ability it would be more sensible if his endurance dropped instead of loosing attack que...no offense if any taken

Dainoji
10-18-2011, 10:01 PM
No offense taken at all. I think as you play more you'll see that stopping an attack is a lot more valuable to removing endurance. In the lower brackets it is fairly easy to make the other guy pass out so I can see why you might think that way, but once you hit the upper brackets it become a lot harder to make your opponent pass out and blocking a potential 500-1000 damage bomb is much more important! :)

Prinny
10-18-2011, 11:08 PM
Create Distance works more often when a gladiator does more attacks aswell 2handers get their hits blocked alot less than a fast gladius ;)