PDA

View Full Version : Black Market Format

Mortay
10-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Theres something puzzling me. Glads that are losing almost every fight are getting to the top of the list ranking in the black market. im wondering if this was just an accident by nate or some kinda joke. cuz im debating whether i shoulder just go and buy the crappiest glad i can and put him in so he can get his asss whooped just so i can win the black market. reply with anything relevent please thank you

Dainoji
10-18-2011, 02:31 AM
Every day the format changes for the pit fights, so some days losses are worth more points than a win, kills are worth a lot, or a loss is worth -100 which pretty much means you can't lose. The so called "losers format" isn't that common, it happens sometimes, maybe once every week and a half. Looking at the records of the winners it looks like losses were worth more than wins but kills were worth a lot more than any of them. You'll notice the format today is

■ Point Values
• Win: 1
• Loss: -2
• Kill: 0

On top of that the equipment that the gladiators use in the pit fight can change each day a long with the format, sometimes you'll fight in gray or white or greens or blues or purples, or all of the above! Use it as a teaching tool, if you can figure out how to lose all the time then you'll probably learn what NOT to do in the arena! ;)

TwoDie
10-18-2011, 02:32 AM
Depending on the format I can see where you coming from. I see a format as such fight limit= 30 WIN= 0 Lose=3 and Kill=7 the odds are rather slim that you will even come close to winning in points if you go for kills. Even if you get 1/3 of them kills you still lose 70 points and somebody who loses 24 times will have beat you and come on even a good glad (with low training points) will drop if you put them 10/10 which i've done once and seen success (my 1st purple item ever) other times im not sure but this type of format is when i tend to go for lossing instead.

Mortay
10-18-2011, 07:50 PM
well that helps alot so if i really wanted or needed trophies or gold and the fromat was based on losing i could have a back up glad made to lose just so i could get the gold or trophies i needed. thats kinda cheap but good to know just in case im in a tight spot. thanks guys for ur replies youve helped tremendously :D

Dainoji
10-18-2011, 08:42 PM
You don't win gold and trophies in the pit fights, the top three get a piece of green, blue or purple gear, and the losers format happens infrequently so it wouldn't be worth having a gladiator just for that since if you know what you are doing you should be able to make your own gladiator lose if that is what you want to do.