PDA

View Full Version : Fight 1 — LAHARL got the glory, ORMGAR got the door.

Dainoji
10-17-2011, 12:02 PM
Since my boys aren't currently fighting for the top spot I figured I'd join the crowd until they are and point out the fight at the top! My money is on Laharl. Ormgar is tough but doesn't seem to be able to adapt as quickly as Laharl. Either way, good fights and don't let down your guard, you've got a lot of hungry gladiators making their way up to you!

Prinny
10-17-2011, 01:00 PM
Tourney based it stands 3-1 for Laharl atm with another fight between them happening soon im happy enoug thath Laharl has been the pnly 1 to give Ormgar loses so far xD

Personally I would love to kill Ormgar he has 3 kills and Laharl simply wasn't ever built to score kills so he has 0 and still only 1 point in difference :P

Also that fight you posted was a pretty weird one both stunned eachother Laharl's hamstring hit the armour Ormgar didn't use signature move and during Last Stand both of them got knocked back by the armor alot.

So all together luck took a nice turn for Laharl that fight because at first I thought he was going to lose it as I was reading it xD

Prinny
10-18-2011, 01:09 AM
Fight 4 — LAHARL received a victory over ORMGAR.

And that makes it an obvious 4-1 for Laharl with a chance of 5-1 next fight xD

Dainoji
10-18-2011, 02:35 AM
Looks like it's time for a some real competition to make its way up the ladder! I'll let you know when I see some! ;)

Prinny
10-18-2011, 09:53 AM
No need just bring a bodybag for Ormgar because Laharl feels like killing him this fight xD

Dainoji
10-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Let's see what the champ brings onto the sands tonight! As far as Laharl killing Ormgar, I'm going to have to bet against that happening I'm afraid! ;)

Prinny
10-18-2011, 10:32 PM
True enough but wouldn't it be great if i bribed the enforcer? XD

Cynaidh
10-21-2011, 04:56 AM
Epic comeback today by Laharl! It really looked lik Farum was going to pull it off and then Lahral just went off in round 15.

Prinny
10-24-2011, 09:15 AM
So ive been away for a couple of days and saw two loses in the tourney I know 1 was against Narvalo with Laharl only getting 1 hit in the whole fight but who was the other 1? XD

crow
10-24-2011, 07:48 PM
Eruption was his other loss.