PDA

View Full Version : how do you lose when your opponent has 0 stamina?

crow
10-16-2011, 02:16 AM
This morning in the tournament, Cypress lost to Nagman or "his ass was saved from certain death" even though Nagman had 0 stamina and had already taken a swing and missed at 0. What I'm being saved from a guy who can't fight anymore? That's bullshit! Facts are facts, when your opponent is at 0 on health you lose! The same should be for stamina as well. So how can you be saved when the other guy is done? Running defensive in the top 100 is hard enough already with outside interference taking out 2/3 of your health on top of the opponents at this level usually hit hard as hell. So getting screwed on this is very hard to take.
So Nate you have some explaining to do. and yes I have been here long enough some smartass is going to put increase grim determination, but when your opponent is done then that skill becomes mute.

Prinny
10-16-2011, 04:49 AM
Say crow indeed i would have let you win the fight but I did notice a few things which are probably why Nagman won.

Nagmans last attack made him drop to 0 stamina so his next attack would have made him drop to the ground.
He used last stand this gives a boost to initiative, health and endurance which was probably why he could do another attack resulting in the enforcer being a dick.

It's a strange fight and im not saying this is the cause but the possibility exists :P