PDA

View Full Version : what to do what to do?

TwoDie
10-14-2011, 03:24 PM
I have max upgraded my barracks and don't see much money to be spent on trophies until christmas and i currently and stockpilling them.....should i buy something like vault upgrade or save for doctor or undertaker upgrade???

crow
10-14-2011, 03:43 PM
Get your undertaker maxed then get your doctor upgraded.

TwoDie
10-15-2011, 06:15 AM
even over getting purples and blues for my glads?

Prinny
10-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Purples/blues get their value around the elite/juggernaut ranks before that it is fairly easy to get a winning streak with greens if you intend on it lol

I refresh purples about every 10 levels so that would be 1(Although i give them greens at this level atm), 10, 20, 30 like that also you didn;t mention the option of purples/blues but only named vault, doctor, undertaker ;)

Second level of undertaker is the best outof all of them followed by a fully upgraded doctor (Although i doubt you will be paying that much money for it so you might aswell ignore it xD)

About vault spaces: I take 1 space for every glad i own with a minimum of 3 spaces. 1 glad = 3 spaces, 5 glads = 5 spaces, just like that lol

Unless you plan on keeping your old equipment or keep something that is still to high level for you to wear 1 vault space would do just fine but having a few more is always more convenient :)

As you enter tournaments you might want to increase your vault in order to change weapons depending on your opponent.