PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCEMENT: New Game Updates Are Now Live!

Nate
10-13-2011, 09:58 PM
Greetings Pit Master!

After listening to your feedback about the most recent update we went back to the drawing board and made the below changes which are now LIVE:

* The chance to receive a serious injury has been reduced by 10%!

* The Trophy cost to heal serious injuries has been reduced by 33%!

* The Gold cost for the first and second achievement slots has been reduced by 33%!

* All Arena Gates battles independent of who initiated the fight affect both gladiators' record and ranking points.

* The Arena Officials no longer take care of serious injuries, deaths and repairing equipment for the opposing gladiator.

* Gold and Trophy rewards are now awarded to both gladiators for their efforts on the Arena Sands.

* Experience Points and Training Points are ONLY awarded to the gladiator who used a Fight Token to initiate a battle.

* Fight Tokens are still awarded every 12 hours (2:00am & 2:00pm) as before.

Thanks for your patience and good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Apoca1ypse
10-14-2011, 07:57 AM
<3

first few points have me squealing in delight :3

Eric
10-14-2011, 09:51 AM
<3

first few points have me squealing in delight :3

I picture a grown man running around giggling like a little school girl who just got a new iPhone 4S!

Apoca1ypse
10-15-2011, 01:43 AM
dont like iPhones. give me some cake though... :P

Eric
10-15-2011, 07:21 AM
dont like iPhones. give me some cake though... :P

What is the song lyric, "I love you like a fat kid loves cake?"

Prinny
10-16-2011, 05:10 AM
What is the song lyric, "I love you like a fat kid loves cake?"

So the person singing it is saying he wants to eat the person?
Quite the disgusting song lyrics if you ask me^^

TwoDie
10-16-2011, 09:20 AM
Just something I was thinking about. Could you add a feature of sorts that allows me to decipher whether I iniated the fight or got challeged in a seperate section from the my fights ?At this moment its kinda hard to tell whether I fought them or they fought me without remebering what time I fought ALL of my glads. I mean two fights a day 10 glads i cant remeber 20 times and only getting 3 of the last matches is rather off? I would like to see overall something that allows me to see the last 3 fights i inated and the last 3 times i got challeged also you could drop the price on the scribe and make that its upgrade if you buy it you can see who challeged you back 3 fights and whom you challeged and fought? sorry for spelling

edit: I seen the difference now between it i think. My glad vs X glad and X glad vs my glad IS THAT the difference between them in my fights section... Also plz exstended it past 3 fights i mean come on before my glad did 2 fights a day PERIOD no if and or buts unless hes dead now there is a possiblity of me doing 6 fights one day and being fougth 2-4 times that day and only being able to go back 3 is rather disappointing and the trophy to USD ratio isnt that pleasent either and the price for a scribe is rather outrageous for it being a convience kind of upgrade I MEAN come on $40 to see the past few fights. I could find a program that just takes pictures of the browser and logs it for free if i REALLY cared to see back more then 3 days. By the way the scribe description is WAY OFF 3 days is wrong it should say 3 fights ive had days where ive seen (on 5 glads in total) around 30 fights in one day and i only get the last 3 and scribe says i should get all 30 of them? Please either implement the scribe as correctly stated or change the description. Thanks u

Prinny
10-16-2011, 09:41 AM
sorry for spelling

Indeed it was rather hard to understand what you were saying :P

Fight thing: Arena, Arena Results, Watch list
If you put your own gladiators on your watch list you can see all their fights.
The gladiator who started the fight has their name bigger than the gladiator that got challenged that way you can see who did what.

Scribe: It still has the same description as it had before the fight format update and i do agree it is to expensive :P

Hope that solves all the problems if i missed something that's because I couldn't properly read the message you wrote^^

Eric
10-16-2011, 09:47 AM
As Prinny stated, the initiating Gladiator is in BOLD and a slightly larger font.

TwoDie
10-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Thanks it would've been nice to state that somewhere in the update unless i misread it. :\ I do tend to skim and think i've read it all. But the watch list actually works :| rather odd way around a scribe. Should really work on stable upgrades next after done with arena fights.

Dainoji
10-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Thanks it would've been nice to state that somewhere in the update unless i misread it. :\ I do tend to skim and think i've read it all. But the watch list actually works :| rather odd way around a scribe. Should really work on stable upgrades next after done with arena fights.

There was a pop up on the results page that explained everything after the first update when the format changed.