PDA

View Full Version : Fight 1 — LAHARL won a decisive victory over ORMGAR

Prinny
10-12-2011, 06:44 AM
Dain seems to love them so here's the first post of the tournament champ being defeated ;D

Next round same matchup xD

CaineDeSoulis
10-12-2011, 10:44 AM
good win! hey i scouted you and many times previously ive scouted you to see where your putting points basically. ive definatly noticed all your changes since your original build. i think youve got it all right except for the no 10 in armour movement.

Prinny
10-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Ive tried armour movement on 10 a couple of fights before but it didn't give me an extra attack even with gladius so i decided not to put points in it ;)

CaineDeSoulis
10-12-2011, 11:02 AM
this may be the rage side talking but ive never really noticed a decrease in damage when health or stamina is low either

Prinny
10-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Ive noticed a decrease in amount of attacks though normally i think it starts when your stamina is around 75% it's when your gladiators attacks slow due to fatigue that happens quite abit later with Laharl than with other gladiators but indeed a decrease in offensive power is something i have yet to see :P

CaineDeSoulis
10-12-2011, 11:20 AM
number of attacks i can agree with but the damage doesent seem to change over the course of the fight. i'm just saying the fourth tier war skills are really lame :( with master of arms

Prinny
10-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Master of arms is usefull only when you have a war with a shield.
Simply make it level 10 wep skill and level 10 master of arms since you wear a shield at 1 arm you can switch between weapons in the other if you want to, also it helps if disarmed and you get a different wep EG you have sword skill and get trown a mace. but indeed they are pretyt lame and i have thought about spending the 20 points elsewere alot of times :P

Prinny
10-13-2011, 01:10 AM
Fight 1 — LAHARL decided to be nice and allowed ORMGAR to live another day.

Laharl kicks Ormgar from his tournament throne and plants his own bum on it :)

Next round..same matchup xD

Dainoji
10-13-2011, 01:29 AM
Congrats Laharl! Looks like Ormgar has lost both his thrones with Narvalo taking the #1 spot in the Arena as well. Looks like the fire might be burning out on this most recent dynasty as Kaos's was before his. Enjoy it while you can, you still have many more fights to go! Let's see if Orgmar has the true qualities of a champ and that is the ability to dust himself off and retake what was once his!

Cynaidh
10-13-2011, 04:16 AM
Laharl's heavy armor vs Ormgar's med armor seemed to make a huge difference in that last fight. Ormgar had 5 attacks bounce while Laharl only had 1 bounce, those bastard swords just couldn't consistently get threw the heavy armor.

Prinny
10-13-2011, 04:21 AM
That's what Heavy armor is supposed to do in exchange Laharl only does 1-2 hits a round lol
It's also why I don't fight with gladiuses atm 2-3 sometimes 4 of the 4 hits a round bounce back from the armor when fighting theatrics and wars.

Ormgar's armor lies between 87 and 107
Laharl's armor lies between 106 and 115

Ormgars weapons have higher damage ratings compared to Laharl and has 26 more points in strength but on the other hand the attribute ratings that are supposed to determine sword weapon skill are bigger on Laharl's side by a accumulated difference of 39 points.

Lol normally Oedi leaves Laharl alone I jsut got 3 different challenges xD

Farum got killed, Oedie won by knockout, Ormgar won a very close battle

Lets hope for you you pull that off again tonight ;)

Prinny
10-14-2011, 01:04 AM
Good fight most of Laharl's attacks got nullified xD