PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Team Aquilas
10-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Hi everyone, I just joined the game. My team name is Aquilas (Latin for Eagle) and my first gladiator is a Theatrics named Myrmillus ( comes from a type of ancient Roman gladiator *Myrmillo*) I it was REALLY REALLY fun when I first started it, everything pulled me in, the art, the concept, the stat system, everything, but then after about 30 minutes of playing it stopped and I had nothing to do. I did all my fights, did all 5 tavern quests, updated his stats...but then I had nothing to do...AT ALL. I have no idea what i'm missing or not doing but i'm stuck and bored. So far I REALLY REALLY LOVE this game and I think I could become a die hard, hardcore Pit Of War player...if I had anything to do and could really play this game.

Please, If anyone can help or point me in the right direction I would love it so much. I don't want to have to wait to keep playing...I wanna play and play and play.
I know I probaly sound like a total noob right now, and I'm sorry, but any and ALL help is really appricaited.

Thanks,
Team Aquilas

Dainoji
10-10-2011, 07:31 PM
This isn't the kind of game where you sit down in front of it for 8 hours and play. As you have seen you do what you need to do in half an hour or less and then go on with your day and do it again tomorrow. If you find you want more to do than from what you've written I have two suggestions. Go to the black market and compete in the pit fights, you can do those all day if you want. Secondly, get yourself some trophies from the bank and buy yourself an upgrade to your barracks so you can run multiple gladiators. You can have up to 5 and with more gladiators you will have a lot more to do.

Dirtymeat
10-10-2011, 08:28 PM
I aggree with Dainoji, when I started this game it was a little slow at first as there is a learning curve, but he first thing I did was to upgrade my barracks, and buy an extra slave so I have more battles, and in turn more gold, and that will lead to more upgrades, and so on.

This is not a game to play all day, but more of a strategy, and tactics game, I enjoy the game more now than ever with all the new updates being made as I can battle my gladitors more, and it's much more fun.

Team Aquilas
10-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Do you get more fight tokens for having more gladiators?

Dainoji
10-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Do you get more fight tokens for having more gladiators?

Each of your gladiators will get two fight tokens per day.

Team Aquilas
10-10-2011, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the help you guys and sorry for the trouble, I just really like this game. :)

Dainoji
10-10-2011, 10:21 PM
No trouble at all, we were all once beginners! ;)

Apoca1ypse
10-10-2011, 10:43 PM
If you decide to go down the route of an extra gladiator, take the time to find one with good stats (check in each day etc) because you'll have him for a while :)

Dirtymeat
10-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Each gladiator gets 5 daily battles in the tavern, 2 battles in the arena gates, and one arena challange.

Arena gates tokens can be saved up to 6 for each gladiator if you want to have a blood fest, and you can also use trophys for more battles at the gates or arena challanges.

There is also the black market fights if your interensted in extra carnage, and have some spare gold.

Dont forget to repair weapons, and armor, at the blacksmith, and heal your gladitor at the temple.

Training your gladiator, and geting him ready for the next upcomeing challanges, and you will see you have had a active day in your stable.

Cynaidh
10-11-2011, 03:59 AM
Welcome!

Just some tips here I wish I would have known on day one, every day go to the bank and the third tab in it, it lets you convert 150g to 1 trophie, do it every day! Same with the slave pens jump in that screen every day just to see whats there, even if your happy with your current glads, you never know might be a monster in there waiting for you to buy. If you have spare gold, the black market can bet a great place to fine tune your strategies. Do the arena challenges every day also, it takes a while to beat all of them but those fights give you trophies and a good amount of gold for each win.