PDA

View Full Version : It's been fun guys

Team Kaos
10-10-2011, 04:55 PM
Well, after a few days of debate...I've made the decision of ending my active stables. I may check in periodically just for kicks but I'm done.

The cost of remaining competitive is ever increasing and in my mind just not worth it anymore. Injuries are at insane frequency and the cost is prohibitive in addition to the ever gear repair costs. It is to a point that keeping your stable resources at 0 is but a dream. When the top managers with the best glads struggle to maintain usable weapons and healthy glads, something is not right.

So, it was good to play with ya'll but my time is ending. Now you just need to chase down Oedi and break his clamp on the top as he did I.

I'll stop in every once in a while to see whats happening but as an active manager my days have passed.

Good Luck all

CaineDeSoulis
10-10-2011, 05:05 PM
awww :( you will be missed kaos. get armoury maxed and your gold problems dissappear :)

ohh and also get the undertaker to max then if you die in an arena challenge or the arena you'll be healed for free :)

Cynaidh
10-10-2011, 05:42 PM
Damn sorry to see anyone go, was looking forward to eventually meeting up with some of your warriors i the arena Team Kaos, thanks for taking the time and answer questions for me in the newbie forums!

Apoca1ypse
10-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Gonna miss you mate. gonna miss your crying over spilled milk. it was always entertaining :3

Hope to see you make a return at some point :)

Dainoji
10-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Sorry to hear it Kaos, our rivalry was quite fun. Before you bail, you might simply consider running fewer gladiators, you know something reasonable like 5 instead of 17! ;)

oedi
10-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Im very sorry to see you leave kaos, but i suspected this was comeing when you suddenly stopped posting in the forum. What your telling is the excact same feelings i got for of the new arena format. But im not ready to quit just yet, ive got to much time and money invested in my 2 top teams. Ill try to find a way to play this game and still enjoy it, even though ive lost all intrest in the regular arena play.
Hope to see you find some motivation to play atleast 1 gladiator to keep you updated on the game, things can change again and maybe that time well see good changes for the arena format.
Its been fun raceing you for the top spot, thanks for 10 months of great competition.

Warmonger
10-11-2011, 08:20 AM
Sorry to see you go, Kaos. You always kept things interesting. I'm on the fence myself but I'm going to let all of these changes shake out before I make any final decisions.

Prinny
10-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Shame you will leave hope to see you return at som point.