PDA

View Full Version : ewwww

Apoca1ypse
12-25-2010, 03:19 AM
ouch :( i wish i could hit like that

GROM IRONJAW readies a strike from the ground.
GROM IRONJAW moves towards BIG DROCK and seeks to hurt his enemy.
An old injury is hit and magnifies the damage!
GROM IRONJAW connects with his DEADLY WARBLADE creating beastly wounds! (+5418 Damage)

Apoca1ypse
12-25-2010, 03:21 AM
annoyingly, these have left me with 2 serious injuries..

torso damage and shield arm damage are both lvl 32 and will take 127 days to heal, or 13 grand each :(

Ashmon
12-25-2010, 09:26 AM
Jeeezzz. What level is your character? This really sounds like a bug to me.

Team Kaos
12-25-2010, 10:43 AM
Same here on multiple gladiators.

"Torso
Level 32
Days To Heal 127"
34 Trophies to heal

"Back Leg
Level 32
Days To Heal 127"
34 trophies to heal

i really hope that is a bug, because that is just silliness to heal (although it seems it was just implemented last night)

To even purchase a doctor for 95 trophies with an only 20% injury chance reduction is still might pricey.

That's $10 in injuries in less then 1 day.

Nate
12-25-2010, 11:34 AM
Grom is under investigation for steroid use along with a few others...This is a bug that I hope to track down today. I've since healed those injuries for you. If you get any more that are just silly like that please let me know and I'll take care of it until I find the bug.

Pantheon
12-25-2010, 03:36 PM
Grom Ironaw IS on roids!!! Heracles is level 12, fairly well geared and a thoroughly successful gladiator, and he still can't beat him.

Do him for Human Growth Hormone while you're at it mate (and subsequently strip him of his trophies).

Nate
12-26-2010, 01:52 AM
I spent the day pleading my case against doping agents and the Pit of War governing body has finally finished its investigation and found a handful of arena champions using performance enhancing drugs in the last few fights enabling them to inflict abnormally large injuries. Numerous eye witnesses said they saw said champions visiting the Black Market and having dealings with none other than Jimmy the Squid! After much consideration it was decided they should be banned from combat until Jimmy's lawyers came slithering onto the scene with an injunction from the Grand Judicator of the High Counsel of Nine preventing any changes to the arena champions citing section 34 subsection 5 paragraph iii of the Articles of Pit Warfare passed just last year stating that no arena champion can be removed for any reason without a majority vote of the High Counsel. Since the current counsel is mostly comprised of members of powerful clans with generations of dynastic wealth and ties to the Underground it is unlikely the offending champions will be punished.

Sorry guys, my hands are tied on this one, nobody goes against the Grand Judicator and lives very long after doing so! I was able to push to have these substances banned from future events though so rest well knowing that fact! :)

Translation: The bug is fixed.

Apoca1ypse
12-26-2010, 01:55 AM
cheers Nate.

also nice little writeup :)