PDA

View Full Version : Search after Tavern Quest and options

Jaradakar
12-24-2010, 07:06 PM
So after you do a Tavern quest and succeed you often have an option to search. If you do find something you usually have two options:

1) Sell the item.
2) but it in your vault.

Of course if your vault is full, it gives you an option to go to the bank and purchase a new vault slot. But after picking that option, is there a way to change your mind and go back and just sell the item?

I had this happen once, and I think I hit my back button on my browser, with the end result being I lost the item. Not a huge deal but still sort of sucks.

Anyway is there a work around for this? Or is this just something with the current implementation that you should not do?

Nate
12-24-2010, 08:29 PM
Hi Jaradakar,

Once you leave the tavern page without choosing an option the item is gone unless you go and expand your vault at which point the item will be placed in it. If as you decide to change your mind on the way to the bank then the item will be lost. So unless you are certain you are going to expand your vault, don't leave the tavern page until you've sold an item in your vault to make room or sold the item you found.