PDA

View Full Version : Hey Laharl! You ready for some Thunder tonight?

Dainoji
10-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Sharpen those swords and make sure to oil yourself up so you can squeeze into that tin can of yours, because tonight we dance! :cool:

Thunder Lips

CaineDeSoulis
10-05-2011, 04:15 PM
i think thunder lips will be 2-0-0 come tommorow

Prinny
10-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Ive decided im going to drag him back to The Netherworld and let the prinny feast on Thunder's intestines! :D

Tonight I dine in hell,

Laharl

Note from the manager: Unless he listens obediently and starts off with hamstring he's most likely canned beef xD

Well as we all expected Thunder won.
Round 2 begins and my mouth fell open xD

LAHARL hustles frantically to and fro.
LAHARL looks to cut into his opponent.
LAHARL looks to hamstring THUNDER LIPS! (-Hamstring-)
Sparks fly as THUNDER LIPS's armour deflects the strike!

Seriously? Against some stupid piece of cloth? That would have cost you 2 of your 3 attacks if it had hit xD

Dainoji
10-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Stupid piece of cloth? That piece of cloth belonged to my Grandfather (may he rest in pieces) and except for the one time when he was slaughtered it saved his ass every time! ;) Good luck in the rest of your fights and perhaps we shall meet again!

Tonight, the Thunder will strike down upon the the Eruption! I just love it when I see a tin can on the opposite side of the matchups! :)

Prinny
10-06-2011, 08:09 PM
My match is agaisnt some bird of prey styled rage with equipment, levels and skills way below me so it's a guaranteed win unless he has some major luck going there xD

I fought Thunder after that tournament and Laharl won that fight btw so it all comes down to luck and if Laharl pulls out his hamstring who wins them xD

crow
10-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Tonight, the Thunder will strike down upon the the Eruption! I just love it when I see a tin can on the opposite side of the matchups! :)

Dear Thunder,
See you in the main event of the evening. So be ready to dance.
Eruption