PDA

View Full Version : A Long Road

Team Kaos
09-30-2011, 05:17 AM
It has taken a long time as I expected (much easier going down then up) but the big 6 of Team Kaos and Death Faction have nearly completed the return to the top 10 (12 overall).

One more spot for Spiritual Pain and the comeback will be complete.
Although not the dynasty days of old when Solstice, Moon Child, Anger Rising, Power Slave and Spiritual Pain reigned supreme as a unconquered wall at the top, but once this next to final step is reached.........it becomes a full court press on Oedi stables and his Throne.

For the glory will return to the Kaos/Faction stables. They have long missed the clean ales and dirty wenches that accustomed them at their peek.

Both Spiritual Pain and Moon Child have stepped up their game over the past few weeks and have made some big leaps in the ladder. Not long ago they were bumbling around the lower end of the ladder, but now they return to striking distance.

As does the Kaos/Faction to reclaim what was once theirs.

oedi
09-30-2011, 11:43 AM
Ill try to keep on adding miles to your road. Ive been slacking a little lately, but ill see if I cant find some new tricks again. Id like to add that i really enjoy the fierce competition in the top end of the game, so thanks to all of you managers up there keeping the game alive and exciteing.