PDA

View Full Version : so what would this slave be good at?

jasta85
09-19-2011, 09:11 PM
what would be the key attributes for each type of fighter? I know that on theatrical I've seen that agility, size and strength are considered important. For Rage I'm guessing strength, size and chi, Not really sure what war needs. I checked all the different forums and there were only a couple posts on the primary stats and what acceptable levels are.

for example, there's a decent looking slave for sale now that has 62 strength, 71 intellect, 78 agility, 81 stamina, 67 size, 65 presence, 65 chi. I can't afford him now (unless I purchase a bunch of trophies) but what type of glad would he be good as? From what I've seen primary stats in the 70's and 80's are desirable

Prinny
09-19-2011, 09:12 PM
You also posted this in your other thread lol

For wars Stamina and Size are most important since they wear heavy armor you need a good size to carry the weight they have and stamina to stay fightiing since heavy armor tires you out quikly.

That glad looks ok to be a defensive war glad but his size is somewhat small (i only go for 74 or higher) with his size he will be encumbered by the heavy armor and shield he would carry.
Defensive Theatrics also would work, less encumberance that way but i have the opinion theatrics needs presence above 70 but that's just me :P

jasta85
09-19-2011, 09:14 PM
I know, I deleted my post on there as I figured this would be a different topic, sorry, wasn't trying to spam the boards or anything

Prinny
09-19-2011, 09:17 PM
Lol well i copy pasted what i wrote now ima walk my dog ;p

Apoca1ypse
09-19-2011, 10:08 PM
i'd make him a theatrics myself...

jasta85
09-20-2011, 01:56 AM
what about this one? 86 str, 60 int, 68 agi, 70 stam, 67 size, 73 pres, 59 chi

strength is pretty awesome, however size and chi probably mean he wont be a good rage
for wars his stam and size arn't amazing so i guess he doesnt fit in there either
looks like he could be a decent theatrics, only downside being his agi

Team Kaos
09-20-2011, 04:12 AM
62 strength, 71 intellect, 78 agility, 81 stamina, 67 size, 65 presence, 65 chi.
#1 ..War....Good Intel, Agility and Stamina for a War, but no shot at being able to carry heavy armor....he would be relegated to medium at best. A Pole Arm would be his best weapon to learn so he could still dish out decent damage.
#2...Theatrics, decent size, good agility and excellent stamina for a Theatrics
#3... Rage, Rage skills will make up for lack of strength, but will be a tough learner due to the low strength/chi, would be stuck with Blades as a weapon. And with the low strength coupled with blades he's going to have a hard time scoring those biggie rage hits.

Overall I would skip until a better slave comes up

86 str, 60 int, 68 agi, 70 stam, 67 size, 73 pres, 59 chi

Excellent strength overall, but no matter what style..he will be slow in learning any weapon skill with a 60 Intel

#1 Toss up between axe/mace Rage or Theatrics.............The low Chi will make it a slow go for a Rage but the strength is desirable.
The agility is a bit low but manageable for a Theatrics and the presence is a little bit of a help.

No Way for a War...the Intel is just way to low.

Another I would skip and wait for another

Apoca1ypse
09-20-2011, 07:34 AM
86 str glad i would make a rager for sure.

he has decent stam to just run at low activity for a while, get some wins and once you have access to gear that buffs chi, you'll be laughing :) at worst, he'll make a good test subject :)

jasta85
09-22-2011, 06:11 AM
this guy just popped up on the market today, he's about the most well rounded glad i've seen so far
74 71 67 70 70 63 70

I was thinking of getting him and making him a rager, 74 str, 70 size and 70 chi are all pretty decent (at least from what i've seen) and then 70 stam and 71 int could help out a bit as well, any thoughts? would have to sell off a couple trophies to afford him, he's around 951 gold

Apoca1ypse
09-22-2011, 08:08 AM
rather balanced. i would probably go rage as his agility is too low for theatrics, yet his str and chi are decent.

oedi
09-22-2011, 08:24 AM
hm, that last roll would make a good gladiator of any speciality. If something is to low for a theatrics its the presence. As always more is better, but there is several good ways around a low agi for theatrics gladiators.