PDA

View Full Version : Question about blue - Purple items

Casper
09-17-2011, 09:44 AM
New here as of 3 days ago, but trying my best to train up 4 Glads....
Now, Blue and Purple items, can they be found or is that only available in the Chamber? Also, Orange which i assume is UBER rare, anyone know how they are found/bought?

oedi
09-17-2011, 09:53 AM
blue and purples can be found in tavern fights and be rewarded to you in the black market, but of course the easy way is to buy them. dont think orange items can be found yet.

Casper
09-17-2011, 10:12 AM
Thanks oedi, what kind of chance are we looking at to find these more rare items as in one every week/month/year type of thing?

oedi
09-17-2011, 10:35 AM
In the Black market you usually get purple for winning, blue for runner up, and green for third. in tavern fights youll get blue/purple once a month maybe. its rare but not unheard of.

Prinny
09-17-2011, 10:50 AM
For the tavern quests it may be usefull using an achievement that boosts your luck although im not sure of it, it sounds logical to asume that with a higher luck a gladiator would find better items more often.

I think orange's would be available for winning a tournament.
However tournaments aren't part of the game yet and the prizes are yet to be made clear aswell.

Casper
09-17-2011, 02:28 PM
Thanks guys, much apreciated

Dainoji
09-17-2011, 02:35 PM
You can look at the news page under the messages link and see all the items that have dropped for the day if you are interested.