PDA

View Full Version : War & Rage - A call to arms!

Dainoji
09-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Ok kids, this monopoly of the throne by Theatrics gladiators is getting old and watching Rage and War gladiators challenge each other is just giving the Theatrics glads a free pass. I call upon all the Rage gladiators to stop challenging the War gladiators and for all the War gladiators to start challenging the Champ especially Eruption and Alpha II! For the honor of the War specialty you guys owe it to yourselves to finally sit on the throne! :)

Burning Kachina
09-11-2011, 08:03 PM
I got a war type working his way quickly up the ladder, he desrvs it

Burning Kachina
09-11-2011, 08:04 PM
i also don't control his challenge or avoid setting so he's quite the gladiator

Prinny
09-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Ill give it a shot wiht Laharl once he hits a proper level although i look more forward to seeing him fight Alpha II since theyre both heavy armored sword users ;)

oedi
09-12-2011, 02:06 AM
Delta, Summit, Alpha II, Foxtrot and Almighty power rallied to your call and challenged 5 of my theatrics, and what a major victory it was for my guys. The Alpha team was all sent home after an ass whopping, and the 2 poor loosers from Kaos was outright killed.
Time for regrouping and new strats my friends. Looking forward to the next round of challenges.

Team Kaos
09-12-2011, 11:33 AM
Correction!! Only Almighty Power is from the Team Kaos/Death Faction stable. Foxtrot is an Alpha Team gladiator.

CaineDeSoulis
09-12-2011, 05:13 PM
i'll mix them and be up top in a few months :)