PDA

View Full Version : bleed out

oedi
09-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Anyone seen a match where both gladiators bleed out in the same round? who will win?
Ive not seen it yet but its been close a few times. Orm just had a bout with solstice in the BM were orm had just a little less bleed than hp and solstice had just a little more bleed than hp and orm won.

Prinny
09-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Ive seen that happen a few times before but i don't remember who won and why anymore seeing as i didn't have much of an interest in it :P

Juzzo
09-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Ive seen it a few times, seems to me when both are at (bleed > remaining HP), whoever is first in the initiative queue is the one that drops.

Dainoji
09-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Ive seen it a few times, seems to me when both are at (bleed > remaining HP), whoever is first in the initiative queue is the one that drops.

I'm going to agree with Juzzo on this one from what I've seen. Maybe Nate can add a bit more smarts to it at some point and have the game figure out who is bleeding more or who is in worse shape and have them lose instead since having a better initiative shouldn't really be a punishable offense! :)