PDA

View Full Version : Power Slave the Masochist

Dainoji
09-08-2011, 01:33 PM
You might want to move on to someone you have a slight chance a winning against. These daily beatings can't be good for your self-confidence. I could understand if they were random matchups, but the constant challenging when you know the results will be the same...it's gladiator abuse! If this continues I'll have to report Team Kaos to the authorities!

Team Kaos
09-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Well the day Power Slave's 140 agility and 3 speed cestus actually allows him to swing sometime before The Vage is somehow able to open with 4 consecutive swings with a weapon half the speed it will be a different story.
But until that day...just enjoy the wins, because they may not come in the future.

Dainoji
09-08-2011, 06:08 PM
I think you are confusing speed and initiative. A long spear might attack first because it is longer, but daggers may attack more often. I haven't done extensive testing, but it wouldn't surprise me. In addition, you are singling out just two factors (speed and agility) and ignoring possibly many others like specialty bonuses, weapon skill, and fighting style to name a few. You might also consider depression, Team Kaos hasn't been doing so hot lately, so morale could be low...maybe its time for ale and whores again! I hear there is a new place opening up near the Black Market, you should check it out!