PDA

View Full Version : Illin and Seph

Lord Aeneus
09-02-2011, 04:50 PM
Illin seems to be catching Seph in the rankings as of late... we might actually get to fight sooner rather than later??? *Knock on Wood* since im sure Seph'll get another kill and hop further away knowing my luck xD

Juzzo
09-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Ive been challenging as high as I can and winning, I haven't seen seph in the challenge match category, so Im assuming you are going with the random bouts. (Which give you large leaps only when you are (Randomly) matched up with a higher ranked glad.

Keep things as they are and it should be soon ;)

And yea, check into the chat when you log on, I was lucky enough to meet a few of the top dogs, got some great advice and perspective on things.

Lord Aeneus
09-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Yea i did... having a good ole talk with Caine and Crow atm!

Lord Aeneus
09-03-2011, 09:25 AM
Ummmm juzzo..... wtf happened with the Illin jr. vs. Gordon fight???? did illin even swing?

Juzzo
09-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Sorry I missed that last one....I had tried setting Illin to tank vs. low activity, because his losses are all to pure tanks. Didnt work out so well, got rid of it.

On another note...Illin has caught up to Seph...Challenge is issued. Hope we get the fight ;)

Lord Aeneus
09-11-2011, 12:28 PM
WoW... that was as great a match as i expected between Illin Jr. and Seph! Too bad there had to be a victor and it seems Seph "just" overpowered Illin at the end! Until next time old friend ;)

Juzzo
09-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Yea! Very edge of the seat, blow for blow duel! Came down to "Whos going to get the next hit?" and ol' seph laid the blow!

Good match!

Looks like I can snag a rematch currently....I do want one, but not while Seph has death sickness...That had to be an arena challenge that killed him yea?

My Showboat willy Just got the kill that cinched the top "Killer" spot for Elite...Go SW! heh!

Lord Aeneus
09-12-2011, 12:04 PM
Yea... ole General Kain came back and killed Seph after Seph hit him for 300+! was pissed and ummm yea i wouldnt challenge till i lose the death sickness!

Juzzo
09-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Round 2 tonight.

Juzzo
09-13-2011, 05:33 AM
The gladiators walk into the roar of bloodthirsty fans from this sell out crowd! <---I thought this fitting

Beastly shot to the hip severs multiple nerves, arteries, veins and leaves a bloody gash in the wake of ILLIN JUNIOR's weapon! (+395 Damage)
ILLIN JUNIOR looks to strike SEPHIROTH again, however the Enforcer steps in and spares the bested SEPHIROTH!

We are 1 for 1. (Sorry about the leg)

Lord Aeneus
09-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Hmmmm Seph got a well deserved asswhoopin in that one eh?? Think its about time to change up his strat and start looking towards a new weapon... Gratz to Illin Jr. on the comeback victory though, and dont worry about the leg, lets just say its punishment for him not performing!

Lord Aeneus
09-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Hmmm i didnt even notice it was using death from above... i havent put any points into it! Ive got points in devastating power though! My highest is barrelling attack

Juzzo
09-13-2011, 02:37 PM
Sunder armor and last stand are my two favorite on hungry bull, they do massive damage when they fire and hit.

He is at 74 strength...Seph would break things.

Juzzo
09-13-2011, 02:40 PM
And ah, naw cant tell if death from above is going, I saw seph use create distance, figured you were putting points over in war for death from above. (Guessing! heh)

Lord Aeneus
09-14-2011, 01:49 PM
Hmmm i have no points outside of my rage tree! Ive been focusing on getting last stand to be quite honest... (cuz of seph's strength)! Ive also been focusin on barreling attack, since a downed opponent isnt much of an opponent! (Tips from some of the elites) and finally sunder armour for you big ole tanks out there~!:cool:

Lord Aeneus
09-19-2011, 02:38 PM
Damn.... Sephiroth really let that last loss to ole Illin get to him eh? Came out with a 250+ shot to Illins knee and never looked back! Feels good to beat Illin again, this time while you sat on the elite throne! ;) But whattaya know... i dont get the title or spot haha! Look out fellow juggernauts, Seph has arrived :cool:!