PDA

View Full Version : the new undisputed pit lord champion

oedi
09-01-2011, 03:43 AM
Finally today Ormgar can use the most prestigious title so far in the arena.
After 17 straight wins, the last 7 as #1 ranked gladiator, he is now the new undisputed pit lord champion. His last loss was against our former champion Solstice on day 527.
Kaos you need to take away the i dont wanna die mentality on Solstice, looks like he got some deal with the arena master to stop the fights early. Solstice had more than 300hp when he was stopped in our last 2 fights.
Nice challenge from anger rising, kept me on my toes the entire fight, but once again last stand did some magic for 1 of my boys. Kaos dont just talk about last stand, grab it and use it as your own skill. We cant let the ragers get away with useing all the best skills themselves.

Team Kaos
09-01-2011, 07:39 AM
Yeah, looks like the fix was in with the Solstice/Orgmar and Power Slave/Summitt 3 fights ago. Solstice evenly matched in health with a lot more endurance left and a higher bleed on Orgmar AND a higher Presence but still watched as the enforcer stepped in.
Power Slave also had the fight ended vs Summit the same day with over 350 health left, and a whopping 172 bleed on Summit. Hmm....I wonder if the squid has anything to do with it.

Anger Rising was looking good this AM until of course the All Universe Power known as Last Stand kicked in, that 2 round stun bailed Ormgar out as well too. Not bad for only 6 points in it. Wish I could get Solstice's Signature Disarm to work a bit earlier then his more then too often near last round frequency.
His 10 Knockout skill seems to be as much of a mystery now as it was when it was a 6.

Nice challenge from anger rising, kept me on my toes the entire fight, but once again last stand did some magic for 1 of my boys. Kaos dont just talk about last stand, grab it and use it as your own skill. We cant let the ragers get away with useing all the best skills themselves.

And I will never embrace Last Stand...NEVER...we will endure it's other worldly power and spit in it's face. Team Kaos will be triumphant vs this menace of a skill. Team Kaos has left a wake of dead Rage's and Last Stand will to fall to Team Kaos..whether it be attached to a Rage or a Theatrics.....it will fall.

crow
09-01-2011, 08:59 AM
Power Slave also had the fight ended vs Summit the same day with over 350 health left, and a whopping 172 bleed on Summit. Hmm....I wonder if the squid has anything to do with it.

What are you smoking, you left out the details such as it was an even fight and your boy only had 350 health left himself. summit had already landed 2 300+ bombs on power slave, and a host of 200+ bombs. that fight could have ended either way. plus with the 2nd round just starting summit had plenty of time before the round was over to land the shot, before the bleed effect would have taken him to zero. Plus you should be the last one to bitching about bad luck. Eruption was completely dismantling power slave yesterday before a lucky 43 point critical hit KO. That saved power slave from another ass whipping from Eruption, and the way that fight was going you would have been getting his body back from the temple after his resurrection.

Team Kaos
09-01-2011, 10:29 AM
What are you smoking, you left out the details such as it was an even fight and your boy only had 350 health left himself. summit had already landed 2 300+ bombs on power slave, and a host of 200+ bombs. that fight could have ended either way. plus with the 2nd round just starting summit had plenty of time before the round was over to land the shot, before the bleed effect would have taken him to zero.

Is a 300 point hit a bomb these days? From a Rage swinging a 300+ damage flail...not really....but no matter....I guess bleeding 170+ is just a mere scratch once Last Stand kicks in. Most gladiators are bleeding to death, have lost half their power and rapidly lose their endurance and initiative. Summit got his swing in for the 2nd round....you know as well as me Power Slave would have thrown 2, 3 maybe even 4 consecutive swings ending him.

I know Last Stand is the miracle skill for Rage's but c'mon a bleed rate near 200 has got to be causing some serious physical issues for a gladiator.

Perhaps we should just mark this one up to the ridiculous over powered skill of Last Stand that gains health, endurance, strength, speed, initiative, and however many more benefits.

Summit got bailed out on that one.......no question....

Eruption was completely dismantling power slave yesterday before a lucky 43 point critical hit KO.

Why is it non Theatrics guys always piss that KO is a lucky shot? It is a skill is it not?
And it is a skill that barely...barely ever works, maybe 1 in 15 fights.....but a near unstoppable Rampage going off at least once Every fight and nearly 100% certain within in the first 2 rounds causing stupid damage is a given, Last Stand going off almost 100% of the time a glad goes down in health is a given.
Hamstring going off multiple times per fight is a given.

I fully believe Knockout does not work even remotely close to how often it should for a 4th tier skill.
I can argue all day about Knockout being subpar compared to any of the other skills from any tree.

Perhaps you would be happy if the Theatrics just ran around in medium armor with small weapons watching their swings deflect off a War's armor....or just get crushed by Rage's since their agility does not increase defense by any large sum...........and the worst they could do is knock a weapon out of the opponents hand just to watch them pick it back up faster then they dropped it.

Perhaps then all the anti Theatrics would be happy.

Dainoji
09-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Perhaps we should just mark this one up to the ridiculous over powered skill of Last Stand that gains health, endurance, strength, speed, initiative, and however many more benefits.

Yup, so ridiculous and overpowered that it wins every fight and the top 10 is all Rage gladiators...not a single War or Theatrics gladiator can compete except of course for the 7 in the top 10! Kaos, that song is old and getting older by the day and is looking more and more like sour grapes. I see you conveniently leave out all the times Last Stand doesn't trigger, gets blocked, gets parried, misses, etc. You need a new soapbox, one that is based in reality!

Why is it non Theatrics guys always piss that KO is a lucky shot? It is a skill is it not?

For the same reason you piss and moan about Last Stand.

I fully believe Knockout does not work even remotely close to how often it should for a 4th tier skill.
I can argue all day about Knockout being subpar compared to any of the other skills from any tree.

Perhaps you would be happy if the Theatrics just ran around in medium armor with small weapons watching their swings deflect off a War's armor....or just get crushed by Rage's since their agility does not increase defense by any large sum...........and the worst they could do is knock a weapon out of the opponents hand just to watch them pick it back up faster then they dropped it.

Perhaps then all the anti Theatrics would be happy.

You mean the 4 in the top 10 aren't happy? Tsk, tsk Kaos...don't be greedy! ;)

Team Kaos
09-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Aww..boo hoo, Rage's don't dominate the game...give it a break. Even the current champion admits to the fact that the Rage skills and Last Stand is the reason he sits upon the thrown. Over 1/3 of his skills are in the Rage tree.

And yes..I have serious problems with the ridiculous power that Last Stand activates.

When your gladiator is on the verge of losing he goes into a berserking rage giving him a boost to his Health and Endurance allowing him to continue fighting longer than normal.

So how any why does it allow a gladiator to increase initiative, speed of weapon, agility, attack power among others AND gives the skill of adding health and Endurance back to the gladiator. It is an amazingly over powerful skill that is all encompassing for the benefit of the gladiator using it. There is no skill anywhere as powerful or consistent as Last Stand...it's not even close.

How in the world does the skill nearly double attack power...and allow initiative and speed increase. This is not even a Rage gladiator..Stonez is a War, albeit a very difficult one but the skill effects all gladiator all the same.
It brushes aside the hamstring and still gets off 3 swings with a mega slow weapon in the final round all the while losing 1/3 of his swings to a hamstring and dealing with Moon Childs War Cry. How is that even possible?

I will bitch, moan, and cry for as long as this overpowered skill exists. It is supposed to add health and endurance..not turn gladiators into gods.

It is Last Stand..not the Power Cosmic.

MOON CHILD races madly to and fro.
MOON CHILD spins around, swinging his WYRMBONE GREATSWORD in a powerful and deadly arc.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
1588/1588
1460/1617
87/92
102/107

Wicked slash slices open STONEZ's chest...heart and lungs pureed, sickening! (+157 Damage)
• Attack Power: -5 (2 rounds)

>> MOON CHILD SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 5
R O U N D 2
>> MOON CHILD SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 3
STONEZ dances swiftly around the arena.
STONEZ advances on MOON CHILD and attempts to cleave his enemy.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
1588/1588
1460/1617
87/92
102/107
Attack Power

MOON CHILD kicks STONEZ in the chest knocking him out of striking range! (-Create Distance-)
R O U N D 3
STONEZ moves quickly around his adversary.
STONEZ smashes his VORPAL BATTLE FLAIL downward.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
1588/1588
1460/1617
87/92
102/107

MOON CHILD kicks STONEZ in the chest knocking him out of striking range! (-Create Distance-)
MOON CHILD extends his arm, thrusting his WYRMBONE GREATSWORD forward with deadly accuracy.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
1588/1588
1172/1617
84/92
99/107

MOON CHILD looks to hamstring STONEZ! (-Hamstring-)
MOON CHILD's WYRMBONE GREATSWORD connects with STONEZ's armpit causing massive injuries! (+288 Damage)
• Bleeding: 18 health per round

STONEZ has minor cuts and bruises on his body!
R O U N D 4
Blood continues to pour from STONEZ's body!!!
STONEZ circles MOON CHILD like a starved vulture, looking for an opening.
STONEZ swings his VORPAL BATTLE FLAIL in a strong arc.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
1588/1588
1154/1617
84/92
99/107
Bleeding
Number of Attacks
34%

R O U N D 5
Open wounds continue to bleed on STONEZ's body!!!
STONEZ is no longer affected by Hamstring
MOON CHILD makes a wicked slashing attack with his WYRMBONE GREATSWORD.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
1588/1588
958/1617
81/92
96/107
Bleeding

Bloody slash to STONEZ's side exposes several useful intestines! (+178 Damage)
• Possible Knock Down
• Possible Serious Injury

STONEZ drops to one knee after the shot!
STONEZ moves around on the ground looking for an opening to strike.
STONEZ looks for a crushing attack.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
1470/1588
958/1617
78/92
94/107
Prone
prone
Bleeding

Unrivaled power helps drive the weapon into MOON CHILD's lower thigh cracking bone and mangling flesh...it doesn't look good for MOON CHILD! (+118 Damage)
R O U N D 6
STONEZ jumps up off the arena floor!
STONEZ winds up before attacking.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
1470/1588
940/1617
78/92
94/107
Bleeding

STONEZ aims for MOON CHILD's off-hand.
STONEZ fumbles about with his weapon!
E N D O F M I N U T E 1
MOON CHILD appears to be winning this duel!
R O U N D 7
MOON CHILD makes an obvious attack with his WYRMBONE GREATSWORD.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
1470/1588
922/1617
76/92
91/107
Bleeding

MOON CHILD tries to knock STONEZ down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
STONEZ's armour protects him!
STONEZ's VORPAL BATTLE FLAIL sails through the air with wicked intent.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
1094/1588
922/1617
73/92
88/107
Bleeding

Monsterous shot creates an explosion of blood, bone, and loud screams! (+376 Damage)
• Stonez's Attack Power: +5 (1 round)

MOON CHILD takes a step back to catch a quick breather.
MOON CHILD has taken some slight damage from this fight!
R O U N D 8
Open wounds continue to bleed on STONEZ's body!!!
STONEZ bounces around the arena in hopes of action.
STONEZ spins his VORPAL BATTLE FLAIL in front of him as he charges forward to attack.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
921/1588
904/1617
71/92
83/107
Bleeding

STONEZ tries to knock MOON CHILD down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
MOON CHILD drops to the ground grabbing his wound!
MOON CHILD's forearm is totally smashed by the freakish blow! (+173 Damage)
STONEZ takes a step back to catch a quick breather.
R O U N D 9
MOON CHILD gets back up!
MOON CHILD swings his WYRMBONE GREATSWORD in a vicious arc toward STONEZ.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
921/1588
524/1617
66/92
77/107
Bleeding

MOON CHILD smiles after the gigantic hit to STONEZ's mouth! (+362 Damage)
• Possible Knock Down

STONEZ spins around and face plants following the strike!
STONEZ glances at some of the larger wounds on his body!!
R O U N D 10
STONEZ attempts to pick himself up off the ground, but slips and falls back down!
STONEZ readies a strike from the ground.
STONEZ's VORPAL BATTLE FLAIL curves in an bloody arc.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
921/1588
506/1617
66/92
77/107
Prone
prone
Bleeding

R O U N D 11
STONEZ attempts to pick himself up off the ground, but slips and falls back down!
MOON CHILD conservatively paces around his opponent.
MOON CHILD makes a high arcing slash with his WYRMBONE GREATSWORD.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
921/1588
488/1617
66/92
77/107
Prone
prone
Bleeding

MOON CHILD fumbles about with his weapon!
• Possible Disarm
MOON CHILD's weapon slips and falls to the ground!
MOON CHILD reaches down and grabs his WYRMBONE GREATSWORD from off the ground!
STONEZ readies a strike from the ground.
STONEZ looks to kill MOON CHILD.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
731/1588
488/1617
63/92
74/107
Prone
prone
Bleeding

STONEZ smiles after the monstrous hit to MOON CHILD's sternum! (+191 Damage)

MOON CHILD has taken some heavy damage from this fight!!
R O U N D 12
E N D O F M I N U T E 2
MOON CHILD is beating STONEZ!
R O U N D 13
STONEZ quickly brings himself to an upright position!
STONEZ moves hastily about.
STONEZ looks to hammer MOON CHILD with his VORPAL BATTLE FLAIL.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
731/1588
452/1617
60/92
72/107
Bleeding

STONEZ is aiming at MOON CHILD's shield arm.
STONEZ tries to knock MOON CHILD down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
MOON CHILD's armour deflects the blow!
MOON CHILD slowly circles around STONEZ.
MOON CHILD seeks to cut through his enemy.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
731/1588
429/1617
57/92
89/107
Bleeding

MOON CHILD looks to hamstring STONEZ! (-Hamstring-)
A gigantic wound is opened on STONEZ's chin! (+362 Damage)
• Attack Power: -5 (3 rounds)

MOON CHILD should have spent more time running laps.
STONEZ should have spent more time running laps.
STONEZ is bleeding very badly from several wounds!!!
STONEZ lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)
STONEZ bounces swiftly around the arena.
STONEZ lashes his VORPAL BATTLE FLAIL out with devastating power.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
208/1588
429/1617
55/92
86/107
Bleeding
Attack Power
Number of Attacks
34%

Hard crushing blow breaks MOON CHILD's arm in two! (+523 Damage)

MOON CHILD's arm might never fully heal!!! *** Serious Injury ***
MOON CHILD appears very concerned with his physical state!!!
STONEZ shuffles swiftly around the arena.
STONEZ tries to hurt MOON CHILD.
MOON CHILD
STONEZ
0/1588
429/1617
52/92
83/107
Bleeding
Attack Power
Number of Attacks
34%

The blow to MOON CHILD's torso lands with titanic force! (+374 Damage)
• Possible Disarm

oedi
09-01-2011, 01:17 PM
I was trying to celebrate here, but it turned into a heated discussion on last stand again, so il chip in a few words again on the subject.
11. july i started a post asking if last stand was a little over powered, and i guess it does not surpise many that only mr. kaos agreed with me, useing even stronger words than i did. Read up on the thread if you missed it. Ill just repeat the essence of my opinion here: last stand is the best skill in the game, nothing else makes so many things go your way as this skill. Kaos and i share the same view of this skill, but weve chosen each our own path in fighting this monster skill. I embraced it, and started my experiment to prove a point. As far as im concerned the point is proven. I got my 3 last stand theatrics, and i wont make any more. Ill make 1 last stand war aswell, and then its back to my favorite style. I got 6 or so up and coming pure as possible theatrics, with just 2 or 3 skills outside the theatrics tree.
I hope this is a thing we all can agree upon: victory will always go to the man thats stand last.

Team Kaos
09-01-2011, 02:04 PM
There is no love for the champion....I believe you have learned this rather quickly. As they say... it is lonely at the top.

But, I'll toss you a congratulations on earning a true title...The Undisputed Pit Lord.....it's not an easy one to earn...well maybe if your not a Theatrics owner that is. (I'm sure that one will stir the drink a bit more).

Just don't get use to it....Orgmar does have a bullseye on him

Dainoji
09-01-2011, 02:20 PM
How in the world does the skill nearly double attack power...and allow initiative and speed increase. This is not even a Rage gladiator..Stonez is a War, albeit a very difficult one but the skill effects all gladiator all the same.
It brushes aside the hamstring and still gets off 3 swings with a mega slow weapon in the final round all the while losing 1/3 of his swings to a hamstring and dealing with Moon Childs War Cry. How is that even possible?

I will bitch, moan, and cry for as long as this overpowered skill exists. It is supposed to add health and endurance..not turn gladiators into gods.

It is Last Stand..not the Power Cosmic.

Those are all assumptions you are making, all of which I disagree with. I do not, and have never seen an increase to my damage or attack power. I don't see an increase in my speed either. What I do see however is a boost to health and endurance, just like the skill says. You will of course continue to believe your assumptions so it doesn't really matter what the truth is, so preach on brother! Tell the congregation what's on your mind, heat up the masses! If blaming one skill for your fall from grace makes you feel better, I say run with it! As a wise man once said, it's better to be pissed off than pissed on! :p

Dainoji
09-01-2011, 02:28 PM
I was trying to celebrate here, but it turned into a heated discussion on last stand again, so il chip in a few words again on the subject.
11. july i started a post asking if last stand was a little over powered, and i guess it does not surpise many that only mr. kaos agreed with me, useing even stronger words than i did. Read up on the thread if you missed it. Ill just repeat the essence of my opinion here: last stand is the best skill in the game, nothing else makes so many things go your way as this skill. Kaos and i share the same view of this skill, but weve chosen each our own path in fighting this monster skill. I embraced it, and started my experiment to prove a point. As far as im concerned the point is proven. I got my 3 last stand theatrics, and i wont make any more. Ill make 1 last stand war aswell, and then its back to my favorite style. I got 6 or so up and coming pure as possible theatrics, with just 2 or 3 skills outside the theatrics tree.
I hope this is a thing we all can agree upon: victory will always go to the man thats stand last.

Your experiment proves nothing regarding Last Stand. You are discounting all the other skills your gladiators have, their attributes, their fight strategies, their armor and weapons, and a list of other variables. It is short sighted and wrong to isolate a tiny ship in a vast ocean and make such a claim. Again, I'll say it for the millionth time since the previous 999,999 times hasn't seemed to sink in. If Last Stand was so overpowering Rage gladiators or anyone with Last Stand would be crowding the top, which as we know they are not AND the average win percentage of a rage gladiator should be well above what it is.

Ormgar's success is a result of not just one skill change but an entire overhaul from skills to gear. period.

Oh, and congrats on the new title, only two of them in the entire game! A Theatrics gladiator and...you guessed it, another Theatrics gladiator! ;)

[Enter Kaos's pissing and moaning here] :p

Team Kaos
09-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Those are all assumptions you are making, all of which I disagree with. I do not, and have never seen an increase to my damage or attack power. I don't see an increase in my speed either. What I do see however is a boost to health and endurance, just like the skill says.

Well, I'm not sure what fights your reading because it ridiculously obvious.

R O U N D 3
SPIRITUAL PAIN can't find an opening to stand!
>> SLIVER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 3
SPIRITUAL PAIN is no longer affected by Shock & Awe
SPIRITUAL PAIN attempts to strike from the ground.
SPIRITUAL PAIN looks to bash SLIVER with his WYRMWOOD BATTLE FLAIL.
SPIRITUAL PAIN
SLIVER
660/1547
557/1472
70/86
57/85
Prone
prone
Attack Power

SPIRITUAL PAIN's WYRMWOOD BATTLE FLAIL tastes victory and inflicts crippling injuries on SLIVER's spine! (+335 Damage)
• Attack Power: -5 (2 rounds)

Blood pours from SLIVER's battle wounds!!
R O U N D 4
SPIRITUAL PAIN jumps up off the arena floor!
>> SLIVER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
SLIVER moves hastily to action.
SLIVER raises his DREAMWOOD BATTLE FLAIL overhead and makes a devastating attack.
SPIRITUAL PAIN
SLIVER
404/1547
557/1472
68/86
53/85
Attack Power

SLIVER tries to knock SPIRITUAL PAIN down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
SPIRITUAL PAIN drops to the ground grabbing his wound!
Massive shot punches a hole through SPIRITUAL PAIN's chest! (+256 Damage)
SLIVER should have spent more time running laps.
SPIRITUAL PAIN pauses for a moment to catch his breath.
SLIVER bounces quickly about.
SLIVER attempts to pulverize SPIRITUAL PAIN with his DREAMWOOD BATTLE FLAIL.
SPIRITUAL PAIN
SLIVER
47/1547
557/1472
66/86
48/85
Prone
prone
Attack Power

SLIVER aims for SPIRITUAL PAIN's torso
SLIVER looks to seriously damage SPIRITUAL PAIN's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
Wicked hit destroys SPIRITUAL PAIN's collarbone sending shards of bone flying everywhere! (+357 Damage)
• Attack Power: -10 (4 rounds)

>> SLIVER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 5
SPIRITUAL PAIN is pleading with the Enforcer to spare his life!!!
SPIRITUAL PAIN readies a strike from the ground.
SPIRITUAL PAIN fluidly whirls around smashing his WYRMWOOD BATTLE FLAIL into SLIVER.
SPIRITUAL PAIN
SLIVER
47/1547
374/1472
64/86
51/85
Prone
prone
Attack Power
Attack Power

With vicious power SLIVER's sternum is shattered on impact exciting the crowd so much small children are trampled in the excitement! (+270 Damage)
• Stunned: 2 rounds

Resisted Stun Effect!
SLIVER appears very concerned with his physical state!!!
SLIVER lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)
SLIVER attacks SPIRITUAL PAIN and tries to kill his enemy.
SPIRITUAL PAIN
SLIVER
0/1547
374/1472
62/86
48/85
Prone
prone
Attack Power
Attack Power

A mammoth wound is opened on SPIRITUAL PAIN's torso! (+642 Damage)

Sliver amazingly gains the ability to swing a 1.1 weapon 3 times while having just 25% of his health left.....not once in the 3 previous rounds while having much more endurance and health did he swing 3 times..heck he swung 2, 1, 0, 3 in round 1-4. Amazing how he gets faster as he gets more tired and beat up.

If blaming one skill for your fall from grace makes you feel better, I say run with it!

I think I have been pissing about Last Stand long long before Solstice lost his foothold.

Dainoji
09-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Wow, really? A gladiator like Sliver who routinely delivers 600+ shots is your evidence? Never mind the fact that you are also in the last third of your health (that's where any extra damage comes from, NOT Last Stand) so what you are complaining about is a 2 skill combo, much like Barreling Attack and Death From Above.

Of course you've been bitching about Last Stand before Solstice lost his foothold, you needed something to blame any loss you got on something! It couldn't possibly be because your competition has steadily gotten stiffer. Much like the baseball player who looks at his bat after striking out, or the basketball player who blames his shoes for the missed shot, you are grasping at everything except the obvious. Solstice isn't the god you thought him to be and his downfall is the direct result of the gladiators around him stepping up. Like I said in an earlier post, Solstice needs to go back to basics, hit the gyms in the inner city (like the Pit Fights) and hire Apollo Creed to whip his ass into shape without all the glitz and glamor! The alternative is to keep complaining about a skill that is not broken and have no result come from your deflated lungs! :)

P.S. How'd you like that Last Stand Thunder Lips pulled off in our last fight which won him the match? Oh wait, that's right, Last Stand triggered into a Rampage and he still lost...find a new hobby Kaos because complaining about Last Stand doesn't have much of a future!

Team Kaos
09-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Wow, really? A gladiator like Sliver who routinely delivers 600+ shots is your evidence?

Wow, really? Is that what you picked out of my most recent example. To bad it was not the 600+ shot I was actually talking about but the fact that Sliver was able to swing a 1.1 weapon 3 times in 1 round with 25% of his health remaining after Last Stand triggered.

To what other skill would you like to attribute the extra swing to? I know it couldn't possibly be Last Stand that gives such boost to agility.

And don't throw out armor movement because whether you have it or not, when a gladiator is tired and so low in health they do not swing as much as they did to begin the fight and no way should be swinging more. And it also does not contribute to gaining extra swings, but initiative in swinging earlier.

Last Stand works like Battle Prowess, Combat Instincts, Grim Determination all rolled into one with the benefit of added agility and power.

Dainoji
09-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Preach it brother! Sing your song to the heavens! Scream to all that will listen!!! Hallelujah...Hallelujah!!! Don't stop there though, let's roll a few more skills in there! Let's build this myth into something of epic proportion! Let's make Last Stand a story that will scare school children for years to come! Mother's will hide their daughters from it, Father's will fear for their son's lives! The gods themselves will be powerless against its unrelentless assault!

You're selling yourself short Kaos, you could become the #1 author of fictional novels and children's stories on the Great Realms best-seller list!

Team Kaos
09-01-2011, 05:03 PM
Don't stop there though, let's roll a few more skills in there! Let's build this myth into something of epic proportion! Let's make Last Stand a story that will scare school children for years to come! Mother's will hide their daughters from it, Father's will fear for their son's lives! The gods themselves will be powerless against its unrelentless assault!

If they are not yet...then my work is yet to be done.