PDA

View Full Version : O.o 3 kills in Sephs last 5 fights!

Lord Aeneus
08-31-2011, 08:25 PM
Seph is becoming a bloodthirsty little bastard lately... and im loving it! :p

Hopefully he keeps it up, although its not surprising with his incredible strength! Illin Jr. and Showboat Willy better watch out Juzzo, cuz Sephs showing no mercy in the arena as of late! :)

Juzzo
09-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Aeneus! Where you been man? Missed ya..heh!

The thing with picking up a second glad, take a sub par one, just keep in mind you will sell him when you find a better one...Will bring a nice extra income for your stable until then and you will turn a profit when you do sell him as well.

Lord Aeneus
09-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Yeaaa you gotta point there... might have to do that! Although ive been able to get away with it, since my rage unlike everyone elses never gets injured and/or killed! lol i always here ppl whining about it, yet ive hardly had a problem with injuries outside of fighting Nightmare in the arena challenges for the first time!

Oh yea and ive been busy! Just turned 18 hehe..

Dainoji
09-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Yeaaa you gotta point there... might have to do that! Although ive been able to get away with it, since my rage unlike everyone elses never gets injured and/or killed! lol i always here ppl whining about it, yet ive hardly had a problem with injuries outside of fighting Nightmare in the arena challenges for the first time!

Oh yea and ive been busy! Just turned 18 hehe..

My rage gladiator rarely dies or gets injured. It happens but no more or less than any other gladiator out there.

Lord Aeneus
09-01-2011, 05:08 PM
Ehhh maybe im just reading abunch of kaos's comments... i dont think hes ever had a good thing to say about em! lmao no disrespect intended xD

Apoca1ypse
09-01-2011, 07:44 PM
I've just gone through a slew of injuries. it seems to come in waves.

also, GJ on the kills. I wish i could get that sort of stuff happening with kharn again so i can take over solstice on kills (been 2nd on those since forever....:()

Lord Aeneus
09-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Haha yea appreciate it.. im sure Seph will slow down as well, since hes only going up in the rankings! Im only in the "Elite" division at this point.