PDA

View Full Version : Once Again...

Dainoji
08-28-2011, 04:05 PM
my brothers, a rage gladiator holds the top spot! For how long? If history is any indicator, only one fight! ;) So tonight at the pub, raise a mug of ale to holding onto the top spot for longer than one fight!

oedi
08-29-2011, 02:25 AM
Sorry for ruining the party, it was only 1 fight this time also.
And what a take over from Orm, countering last stand with his own last stand and then watching mr. big Lips bleed to death.
Ormgar is triumphant, may his reign be long and forceful.

Dainoji
08-29-2011, 08:16 PM
Alas, Thunder Lips is just too wild to sit in one place for too long! Let's see how long Ormgar can sit in the big chair now! Hey War gladiators, when was the last time one of you sat on the throne? Now would be a fine time to make a run for it, bonus points if you can win by making the Ormgar pass out! ;)

Sierra11A
02-26-2012, 12:19 PM
Hey War gladiators, when was the last time one of you sat on the throne? Now would be a fine time to make a run for it, bonus points if you can win by making the Ormgar pass out! ;)

Allow me Dainoji to be the voice of the respectable war glads :P What would you say the best way to claim a victory is when two rival factions are fighting over a piece of territory? To me and Selenes kin, it is to stand by and watch the two sides kill eachother off. only when there are as few as possable standing, will we cross the red sea and take what is rightfully ours. Besides, why work when the rage and theatrics crews are doing the job for us hehehe