PDA

View Full Version : Rampage

CaineDeSoulis
08-28-2011, 02:03 AM
i finally figured it out! rampage does damage based on health of the opponet thats why in my taverns rampage does very little damage and in the arena challenges it always hits for 1k or more

Apoca1ypse
08-28-2011, 07:14 AM
!!! so now kaos can stop whining. it has some form of balance :P

CaineDeSoulis
09-20-2011, 02:35 AM
woooo i got 10 rampage!! ^_^

Team Kaos
09-20-2011, 03:41 AM
i finally figured it out! rampage does damage based on health of the opponet thats why in my taverns rampage does very little damage and in the arena challenges it always hits for 1k or more

!!! so now kaos can stop whining. it has some form of balance :P

Really?

If that's the case..then it makes even less sense. The Gladiator using Rampage is able to inflict MORE damage vs an opponent with MORE health and LESS vs an opponent with LESS health.
That seems kinda backwards.
So an opposing fresh healthy opponent is penalized for being strong and healthy while a little weakling is let off the hook for being small?.....seems kinda odd.

Perhaps it has something to do with the defensive bonus that little guys receive? Tavern guys after all are like size 50 or less usually.

Little size, little target, less chance to land a direct critical hit... ...bigger guys, big target, a better chance at landing a critical hit.....larger guys, larger target and best chance to land a critical hit.
Like swinging and hitting a golf ball compared to a baseball compared to a softball with the same size bat.

Perhaps it's an idea to compare size to damage rate

CaineDeSoulis
09-20-2011, 12:28 PM
actually I'm thinking the offensive boost is a percentage based off of the max health of the opponent gladiator not how much they have left. again ive done multiple multiple 1k plus rampage's against arena challenges with 3-4k health.

"Perhaps it's an idea to compare size to damage rate "

so size contributes mostly towards health. so the higher the size is the higher damage you take?

kinda makes having alot of health from size pointless right?

as far as balance im pretty sure it doesent trigger often. once a fight most usually and very rarely twice.

CaineDeSoulis
09-20-2011, 01:30 PM
did some stout damage against anger rising 695 first shot was a berserk rampage. not to bad i'd say about 50% increase in damage from 9 to 10

Team Kaos
09-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Big damage from a big weapon on a medium helm. The big damage isn't the killer it is the multiple swings from a mega slow weapon. 2 hits wipes away 75% of his health. While a big sword with hefty damage just shy of the 2 handed weapon does less then half the damage vs 1/4 the armor.

That is the difference right there.