PDA

View Full Version : Friends list

Jaradakar
12-22-2010, 02:18 PM
It would be cool if there was a way to watch your friends gladiators (an easy way to say add them to your friends list) so you can compare how they are doing, etc.

GorbagGutripper
12-22-2010, 02:58 PM
You can track any gladiator or stable you wish already.

Jaradakar
12-22-2010, 03:11 PM
hmmm yes you can see the results of all the fights, but would it not be more convenient to have a "Friends menu option" and have it only list arenas/stables you're friends with? Sort of a "my fights" filter for people you've added to your friends list so you can quickly see how your friends are doing.

Team Kaos
12-22-2010, 04:36 PM
It is possible to add any gladiator(s) or stable(s) to your watch list. Then you can click on any catagory then click your watch list and your "friends" will appear in rank order. Same with stables, click on the catagory then watch list link and just the ones you tagged will appear instead of having to sort through the whole list.
All you need to do is click the little + sign after the gladiator or stable and they are added to the watch list.

Jaradakar
12-24-2010, 04:36 PM
It is possible to add any gladiator(s) or stable(s) to your watch list. Then you can click on any catagory then click your watch list and your "friends" will appear in rank order. Same with stables, click on the catagory then watch list link and just the ones you tagged will appear instead of having to sort through the whole list.
All you need to do is click the little + sign after the gladiator or stable and they are added to the watch list.

Cool! I noticed there was a plus symbol "+" and a swirly eye like symbol -- but there is not mouse over tool tip so I have no idea what they mean or do. Thanks for the info!