PDA

View Full Version : Sorrow

CaineDeSoulis
08-27-2011, 02:34 AM
Caine 588 Sorrow 1194

CAINEDESOULIS moves around on the ground looking for an opening to strike.
CAINEDESOULIS whips his VORPAL GREAT AXE toward SORROW with deadly accuracy.
CAINEDESOULIS's attack lands on SORROW's upper arm creating towering damage! (+423 Damage)

Caine 588 Sorrow 771

CAINEDESOULIS readies a strike from the ground.
CAINEDESOULIS lashes his VORPAL GREAT AXE out with devastating power.
Cruel slash to the foot goes through flesh and bone like a hot knife through butter! (+336 Damage)

Caine 588 Sorrow 1168

SORROW lets forth the roar of a lion and prepares to leave it all on the sands! (-Last Stand-)

That pit masters is a 733 Health gaining Last stand.

Ive seen last stand cut some damage off ive even seen it gain some health (so far only when last stand has triggered from less than 50 bleeding) but ive never seen a hit for 300+ turned into a +400 health.

Apoca1ypse
08-27-2011, 06:49 AM
yeah, that's a little rediculous, but that's because his starting health is already obscene

Team Ziggler
08-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Damn man, that is pretty ridiculous. maybe his last stand goes to 11...

Dainoji
08-28-2011, 12:55 AM
Strangely enough, Thunder Lips blew past Sorrow on his first try without any trouble. I can't recall the fight, but I think I stunned him on the first hit for two rounds and that more or less spelled defeat for him.

Armageddon on the other hand has 3016 health and 129 endurance and looks to be a Theatrics gladiator with some decent defense and offense to boot! Taking this guy down is going to be tricky. Artwork for him is awesome though, looks kind of like the Grim Reaper with bone wings! :)

CaineDeSoulis
08-28-2011, 01:00 AM
yea i only hit him 4 times for some reason my starting attack has been obscene lately almost always 1k and with sorrow is 1200 damage first hit.

CaineDeSoulis
08-28-2011, 01:28 AM
Damnit caine! why why would you use your last stand kill shot to hit with on off handed attack! Thats the reason you have a GREAT AXE!!! so you dont need to punch people to death!

then he gained 900hp with last stand >.<