PDA

View Full Version : Only Stand?

CaineDeSoulis
08-26-2011, 06:47 AM
i think it would be swell if at the very beginning of the fight i started with 1/4 of my health that way we can all just save some time and last stand 1 hit with stacked rampage,death from above,blood drunk, total carnage, brute force and overwhelming presence and be the champion and since i assume all other rage glads would copy this lets just draw straws for the top 10. mmmmkay?

Team Ziggler
08-26-2011, 02:04 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay

Dainoji
08-26-2011, 04:57 PM
Nice. Well, Last Stand didn't help Thunder Lips against Ormgar today. :(

oedi
08-26-2011, 10:29 PM
but i like to think it helped orm vs tl, this was orm first last stand trigger btw.

Dainoji
08-28-2011, 01:12 AM
but i like to think it helped orm vs tl, this was orm first last stand trigger btw.

Actually, in that fight Ormgar was pretty much already looking like he was going to win, so while it certainly sealed the deal, I think the result would have been the same without it. Now you'll have to see if you can pull it off consistently!

oedi
08-28-2011, 07:55 AM
I agree last stand was not why i won that fight, but after being on the loseing end of last stand for so many fights it makes me so happy to see my own gladiators trigger it.
Challenges will come your way, if im to belive black market fights ill win 7 of 10 atm.