PDA

View Full Version : Time to step it up boys!

Dainoji
08-25-2011, 03:00 PM
Laphroaig, Delta, Sliver, Summit and Cainedesoulis...you're all slacking, have you all forgotten how to use Last Stand to win all your fights? How about all your stacking skills? Have you forgotten them too? It's the only explanation for why you aren't in the top 10 right now! In case you haven't been briefed your skill tree is unfair, unbalanced and overpowered, so wake up and join Thunder Lips and Prey at the top...that is if you can get through all 5 Theatrics and 3 war gladiators currently occupying the upper ranks! ;)

CaineDeSoulis
08-25-2011, 03:25 PM
lol i just used a last stand to beat delta

Dainoji
08-25-2011, 05:00 PM
see, it's the only skill you need! You should just unlearn all your others since you won't ever need them! :)

Team Ziggler
08-25-2011, 05:14 PM
If there were a "like" button, id be slamming into it with my head right now.

sour grapes etc...

CaineDeSoulis
08-25-2011, 05:19 PM
lots of sour grapes in this thread lol

Team Ziggler
08-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Ive got 3 ragers, last standin' thar way to the top man. When I get there, rest assured that I'm gonna take a lot of damage and then stack some skillzzz and hit some dudes when I'm three-quarters dead.

Apoca1ypse
08-26-2011, 12:24 AM
Laphroaig, Delta, Sliver, Summit and Cainedesoulis...you're all slacking, have you all forgotten how to use Last Stand to win all your fights? How about all your stacking skills? Have you forgotten them too? It's the only explanation for why you aren't in the top 10 right now! In case you haven't been briefed your skill tree is unfair, unbalanced and overpowered, so wake up and join Thunder Lips and Prey at the top...that is if you can get through all 5 Theatrics and 3 war gladiators currently occupying the upper ranks! ;)

I almost wet myself reading this. thankyou for the laughs :)