PDA

View Full Version : How to unlock some stable upgrades..?

kvothe
08-25-2011, 09:36 AM
How do I unlock the Trainer, the Training Yard, and the Spa?

oedi
08-25-2011, 10:24 AM
its not part of the active game yet.

tumbor
09-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Any idea as to when it will be apart of the game?

Prinny
09-24-2011, 11:11 AM
Yes Nate when will they come in the game? :)

TwoDie
09-24-2011, 12:27 PM
u gotta realize that the trainer spa and training yard are GAME CHANGERS not your average change a few values things. it basically means almost the whole game would be changed with these implimented. You relize with trainer + spa you can at some points QUADRUPLE the amount of training points a day ???? also doubling your exp. you can climb the ladders in this game in no time. Therefor the ladders would more then likely need to be adjusted drastically. u could climb to pit lord in a few months w/ease.....also with such drastic level jumps (u'd easily be level 5-7 after day 1 w/trainer) Nate may have to adjust ALL gold outputs to match every1 constantly changing there glads equips. We already every so often and increasingly less as the level up and if you only making 500~750 a day w/ur glad idk if ur gonna be up to.
Basically. If implemented.
Levels x2
Training Points x2-4 (or more)
gold x 1
trophies (lets not go there)
EVEN if implemented i susspect a HUGE cost to match there effect id say ballpark of 750-1000 trophies each i mean hell u have to pay 250 to check your match history past 3 days and even more hell 250 and its 33% OFF !! !! !!!!!! !! ! ! 1! ! 1one !!!eleventy............

A LOT more work then just " Oh ok im press this and unlock them 4 u " <3 <3 < 3< 3<3 <3 <3 #< #< #<#<<# <#<

Cynaidh
09-24-2011, 12:51 PM
As a newbie here that sounds great! The ability to catch to everyone that is, of course it means the established players will be gaining faster too, but i would assume that these new features will allow new players to get up there where the active players are and have more fun.

Prinny
09-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Actually since this is an optional adjustment to your stable made possible by trophies there wouldn't be a need to adjust the gold output at all lol

If you can asmuch as pay for those stable upgrades than the chance is high you will also outfit your glads in purple as thus higher gold output and so on isn't needed.

And incase you don't outfit them in purple but green: That's the price you pay for rising faster.
The game supports it so that normally you can get around with the amount of gold you gain at a normal pace and has no need to get adjusted just for the few managers that get these stable upgrades.