PDA

View Full Version : Plague

CaineDeSoulis
08-25-2011, 04:52 AM
The sky begins to darken.
R O U N D 1
>> CAINEDESOULIS SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
>> PLAGUE SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 1
CAINEDESOULIS moves with unbridled energy.
CAINEDESOULIS's VORPAL GREAT AXE crashes down with tremendous power.
CAINEDESOULIS roars uncontrollably as he attacks! (-Rampage-)
CAINEDESOULIS's VORPAL GREAT AXE tastes victory and inflicts towering damage on PLAGUE's forearm! (+969 Damage)

PLAGUE spins around and face plants following the strike!
CAINEDESOULIS runs madly around PLAGUE.
CAINEDESOULIS brutally slams his VORPAL GREAT AXE into PLAGUE.
CAINEDESOULIS looks to seriously damage PLAGUE's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
Awesome shot to the upper arm squashes nerves and veins on bone shards! (+284 Damage)
PLAGUE tries to attack from the ground.
PLAGUE raises his CRAFTED CHOPPER overhead and brings it crashing down onto CAINEDESOULIS.
PLAGUE lands a strike on CAINEDESOULIS's elbow inflicting major damage! (+99 Damage)
R O U N D 2
PLAGUE jumps up off the arena floor!
CAINEDESOULIS seeks to injure PLAGUE.
CAINEDESOULIS tries to knock PLAGUE down with the force of the blow! (-Barreling Attack-)
PLAGUE hits the ground hard after that last hit!
Blast to the hand sends fingers flying in several different directions! (+146 Damage)

R O U N D 3
PLAGUE jumps up off the arena floor!
CAINEDESOULIS leaps forward viciously pummeling PLAGUE with his VORPAL GREAT AXE.
CAINEDESOULIS looks to seriously damage PLAGUE's armour! (-Sunder Armour-)
CAINEDESOULIS smiles after the cyclopean hit to PLAGUE's arm! (+324 Damage)

Resisted Can Not Defend Effect!
PLAGUE whirls like wild fire around CAINEDESOULIS.
PLAGUE attempts to cleave CAINEDESOULIS with his CRAFTED CHOPPER.
PLAGUE's attack lands on CAINEDESOULIS's bicep causing beastly damage! (+114 Damage)
R O U N D 4
CAINEDESOULIS pelts furiously around PLAGUE.
CAINEDESOULIS's VORPAL GREAT AXE hurtles at PLAGUE with uncontrolled power.
PLAGUE backs up a few inches as CAINEDESOULIS descends upon him! (-Shock & Awe-)
Blast to the hand sends fingers flying in several different directions! (+279 Damage)

CAINEDESOULIS grins as he readies the finishing blow but the Enforcer saves the conquered warrior PLAGUE!
The fight lasted 38 seconds!

anyone else there yet? i'll let you know how Pestilance is.

Apoca1ypse
08-25-2011, 06:10 AM
wow, opening with a 969 damage hit! good stuff :)

oedi
08-25-2011, 06:12 AM
im no where near beating him. I either pass out or get beaten silly with orm. Gratz on a very good win.

CaineDeSoulis
08-25-2011, 08:30 AM
that opening shot happened every single time i fought plague....if only it would happen in the real arena

Dainoji
08-25-2011, 10:48 AM
anyone else there yet? i'll let you know how Pestilance is.

Thunder Lips has been getting his ass handed to him regularly by Armageddon for about week...

CaineDeSoulis
08-26-2011, 02:05 AM
awww i didnt think anyone else had made it past plague lol good on you i just beat pestilance this morning going to challenge sorrow tomo

Dainoji
08-26-2011, 04:55 PM
awww i didnt think anyone else had made it past plague lol good on you i just beat pestilance this morning going to challenge sorrow tomo

I think I had a couple of lucky fights there. If Thunder Lips had to do it again I'm not sure he would have made it this far yet.

oystein
05-17-2012, 03:43 AM
I cannot beat PLAGUE for the life of me. I pass out every time, no matter what I change...

Dainoji
05-17-2012, 12:29 PM
Wait until the next Tier! The Hot Gates champions will have you begging for Plague again! :(