PDA

View Full Version : Sephiroth Vs. Hero Killer

Lord Aeneus
08-21-2011, 10:58 AM
Haha so my gladiator Sephiroth had his first fight today ranked as a "Gladiator"! Its been an interesting trek so far, as I have tried to fight fellow glads that have great potential and have records that show it! With Sephiroths record standing at 22-4-2, He's tasted the glory of victory and the bitterness of defeat early in his career! But ever since his first kill he's wanted to bathe in the blood of whoever dared to stand across him! Who better for Sephiroth to attain this against than an Undefeated Glad named Hero Killer! SEPHIROTH kicks HERO KILLER in the head right before ripping it off and adding it to his collection! You had a good run Hero, but you gotta fight real Glads to become one!

Juzzo
08-23-2011, 10:32 AM
Welp, since seeing this, Ive been working Illin Junior into position to challenge Ol' Sephiroth. Was too high ranked to begin with, but have slowed him down for a few days, now am below Seph...But the challenge has been issued!

Currently Illin is sitting at 24-1-0....Think Seph can make it 24-2?

Lord Aeneus
08-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Haha idk.. Your glad seems to be sporting a pretty good record! But Sephiroth has demolished his last 7 opponents with only one fight lasting longer than a minute!!! I think he'd be much obliged to give your glad a second loss ;)

Lord Aeneus
08-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Too bad it seems your challenge wasn't heeded!! I'll be sure to challenge you though..

Juzzo
08-23-2011, 02:02 PM
We are out of reach for challenges now ;)

Ill challenge high, If you challenge low, we can try again tomorrow.

Ended up getting set against Rawk from the stable Gutsy who had a 23-1 record....23-2 now...Fun stuff.

Lord Aeneus
08-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Lol guess who gave that guy his first loss!! Yours truly haha.. But umm yea I'll challenge someone lower ranked and maybe we can make it happen. I also saw you beat pharaoh, which scares me considering he's my last real loss, even if it was after I had him on the ropes and lost my great sword in favor of a giant maul lmao!!! But pharaohs nonetheless a great glad that I didn't mind losing too haha

Juzzo
08-23-2011, 02:46 PM
It was close against pharaoh, ended with something like 160 hp and 3 stam against his 60 hp and 0 stam.

If it wasent for the stam running out on him, it could have been anyone's game.

Heh! I dont mind losing, its all fun, just enjoying ol' illins run. (Its Junior because I sold his dad to make room for him :P)

Lord Aeneus
08-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Yeah same here... I got the report on ya, and gah that 88 stamina of yours is ridiculous! Luckily I've got a lot of strength so maybe I wont have to test it ;)!

Juzzo
08-24-2011, 09:23 AM
That stam is the result of about a month of checking the slave market. heh! Patience pays!

Dont worry, I run him as an offensive war (Therefore, he uses it up), my loss was to a 70 stam tank. (Who was beat on by the enforcer the entire fight, but it wasent enough)

Currently have bought a fourth spot in the barracks, about 2 days into slave shopping. I wont go for any that dont have at least 2 skills in the 80's and none (Ok maybe one) in the 60's.

Seph is kicking ass, got him on my watch list, chopped Cephalus down in 4 rounds today, be lying to say I was sure Illin could take that type of pounding.

Lord Aeneus
08-24-2011, 10:01 AM
Damn... I've only got two barracks spots although I've been focusing on other things for the time being! I've been on the lookout for a good slave as well, but none have come up! But like you said, patience is the key so I'll keep looking. I appreciate the praise on Seph though, too bad wars have always given him the best matches, and considering your one of the best wars around it will be an interesting matchup that I look forward too!!!