>> ALMIGHTY POWER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 4
SAKKRAD seeks to skewer his opponent.
ALMIGHTY POWER
SAKKRAD
389/836
309/943
15/62
25/77

The blow to ALMIGHTY POWER's elbow lands with beastly force! (+153 Damage)
SAKKRAD looks nearly exhausted!!
ALMIGHTY POWER has some pretty nasty cuts and bruises on his body!!
The Enforcer picks ALMIGHTY POWER up with one hand and smashes him into the sands for not fighting! (+48 Damage)
ALMIGHTY POWER
SAKKRAD
341/836
309/943
15/62
25/77

R O U N D 18
>> ALMIGHTY POWER SWITCHES TO STRATEGY 3
E N D O F M I N U T E 3
ALMIGHTY POWER looks to be ahead as of now!
R O U N D 19
The Enforcer demands action and knocks ALMIGHTY POWER into the arena wall! (+61 Damage)
ALMIGHTY POWER
SAKKRAD
280/836
309/943
15/62
25/77

R O U N D 20
SAKKRAD steps forward and swings his POWERFUL GLAIVE at ALMIGHTY POWER.
ALMIGHTY POWER
SAKKRAD
280/836
309/943
15/62
25/77

ALMIGHTY POWER kicks SAKKRAD in the chest knocking him out of striking range! (-Create Distance-)
R O U N D 21
The crowd hurls insults and sharp objects at ALMIGHTY POWER as he stands around doing nothing! (+107 Damage)
ALMIGHTY POWER
SAKKRAD
173/836
309/943
15/62
25/77

R O U N D 22
ALMIGHTY POWER tries to give up!!!
R O U N D 23
SAKKRAD yells in anger as the Enforcer saves ALMIGHTY POWER's life!
The loser is dragged out of the arena by his feet.
The fight lasted 3 minutes & 45 seconds!

Now I know most will quickly say.."Hey Kaos...that's what happens when you tank"

Interesting part is Almighty Power was set on 8 Activity Parry Bash each time he was assaulted for being inactive.

Can I get a ruling here on how Almighty Power got beat down by the enforcer and crowd...not like his presence is all that low.

Dainoji
08-20-2011, 12:03 PM
Looking at the fight, nobody is attacking in those rounds, so that is why you are getting picked on I think. Parry-Bash has a low attack frequency coupled with your low endurance brings it down even further, so perhaps even with the AL of 8 you just don't have the juice to keep the crowd entertained that late in the fight with that strategy against another guy standing around not doing much...

Team Kaos
08-20-2011, 02:57 PM
Completely agree with what your saying...but an activity of an 8? And if the guy is standing around not doing anything..why's he not getting the beat down. I could understand if he's good and high in presence but he's nearly even with Almighty Power. Heck his War Cry is 2 skills below Almighty Power's so it can't be affecting his attacks as much as his own being affected. Just very odd result....something I have never seen before at such a high activity.
Not even tanking at 7 results in enforcer interference.

Dainoji
08-20-2011, 04:36 PM
I don't think it matters that you are going AL 8 if you are too tired to attack often. So let's say an AL of 8 gives you 4 attacks per round when you are at full energy, if you are at half energy then maybe you only get 2 and so on. So if your guy is gassed and you crank it to 10 but you are already getting less than one attack per round perhaps the extra 2 notches aren't enough to counter the fact you are about to pass out.

I've seen plenty of tanks running low levels of AL get smacked by the enforcer, I don' think AL is the only variable at work. The only time I see the enforcer and crowd get angry is when a gladiator isn't being proactive (or has been passive for too long). Change your strategy up if you notice this happening to you after a certain time, try going an offensive fighting style instead of defense in those times unless you are trying to wait out your opponent...