PDA

View Full Version : Free Trophies

Nate
12-21-2010, 02:32 AM
Greetings Pit Masters!

Some of you may already know this, but at the Bank if you click on the Free Trophies link on the main page (Buy Trophies) it will take you a bit lower on that page to all the various 3rd party TrialPay offers. If you are unfamiliar on how TrialPay works it is simple. You buy something that you would normally have bought except you do it through them. For example a membership to Netflix or Flowers for Mom ("Mum" for you kids across the pond), etc and in return you also get trophies. It is a win-win-win for everyone.

For those of you who can't find anything among their 100+ offers and/or have already exhausted your entertainment budget for the month they offer surveys from various companies that cost you nothing as in FREE and in return for a few minutes of your time they will give you trophies. Again it's a win-win-win for all parties involved.

If you haven't been taking advantage of these offers I strongly encourage you to check them out.

Thanks!

-Nate-

P.S. If all else fails and you can't find an offer or don't have the patience for a survey then remember there are multiple ways to show your support: invite new players, word of mouth, helping out here on the forums, posting a link to the game on facebook etc. All forms of support are appreciated. Thanks! :o

Nalgore
03-25-2012, 05:53 AM
Hello Nate,
I have started playing PoW yesterday, and I am yet to decide whether I would like to purchase any trophies (as in: continue playing). Since trophies are a great shortcut towards a fast progress, I have checked the offers you mentioned.
Sadly, the only ones available require people to purchase things, which I consider of little use. There are no surveys (at least I don't see any) and/or offers that don't require paying to complete. Is it intentional or only a temporary state ?
Regards,
Nal

CaineDeSoulis
03-25-2012, 06:37 AM
when your on the bank page. scroll down until you see the offers. after that you should see a tab titled "More". Click that tab and select free.

Nalgore
03-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Thanks for your answer, but I still can't find any non-payment offers. Could it be a country-related thing ? I live in Poland, Europe. Are the 'surveys' directed only to the American players ?

Nate
03-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Hi Nalgore,

The way Trialpay works in regards to free surveys is the company that is paying for the survey deicides who the the target market is. It is possible that right now there are no companies that have Poland as part of their target market, however the surveys change all the time so if you keep checking back you may find a few in there. Hope that answer's your question.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Garlic88
04-23-2012, 04:21 AM
I would jus tlike to warn everyone; DO NOT sign up to Be2. They are a scam company. The offer is a free week premium membership, which then automatically starts taking money out of your account. If you try to follow their on site 'guidance' to quit, it takes you in a circular path of links, never giving an answer. It tells you to write to them, but they give no address. I have googled reviews for this site, and everyone had the same experience. Some were charged £150 to cancel, and the company is still demanding more. Apparently the only way to get out is to cancel your card, which i have already done.

Please Nate, remove this offer before more people get caught out.

Thank you.

Nate
04-23-2012, 05:26 AM
I would jus tlike to warn everyone; DO NOT sign up to Be2. They are a scam company. The offer is a free week premium membership, which then automatically starts taking money out of your account. If you try to follow their on site 'guidance' to quit, it takes you in a circular path of links, never giving an answer. It tells you to write to them, but they give no address. I have googled reviews for this site, and everyone had the same experience. Some were charged £150 to cancel, and the company is still demanding more. Apparently the only way to get out is to cancel your card, which i have already done.

Please Nate, remove this offer before more people get caught out.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear you had so much trouble. We don't control what companies advertise on TrialPay, however I encourage you to contact TrialPay and let them know your story as they may not be aware of it. You can contact them here:

https://www.trialpay.com/support/contactus/

TrialPay is a very large company and we've had very few problems with them so I'm sure they'd appreciate your feedback.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Lunarion199
09-21-2012, 08:08 AM
- There are games (e.g. thewrestlinggame) that weekly award some premium game currency to players for voting the game everyday on sites like mmorpg100.com, gamesites200.com, gtop100.com, topgamesites.net etc. This helps spread the popularity of the game based on the number of votes it receives on these sites. Maybe we would like to explore this option as well.
- There are games that run on their independent servers, however, can launch through Facebook by providing their link in as a Facebook game app. I guess no one can beat Facebook for spreading popularity of a game. Thousands of players will try our game app simply because it showing up is there in Facebook..
- To unlearn skills we need trophies. Slaves aren't permanent so it perhaps might help if players could alternatively use gold, however large in amount it may be, to unlearn at least unneeded skills of level 1 or 2.
- Although a chat interface is at the risk of abuse, it makes a game more interactive and attracts gamers. Perhaps it would be nice if in distant future we may have one in PoW too.

Just few thoughts. Thanks Nate.
Thank you!

Justsujoy
11-02-2012, 10:17 AM
BTW is there any way to pay for the game in Indian rupees? You have a travelocity India link so I was hoping that you have some connection in India. Paypal is a hassle here.:(

Nate
11-02-2012, 06:45 PM
BTW is there any way to pay for the game in Indian rupees? You have a travelocity India link so I was hoping that you have some connection in India. Paypal is a hassle here.:(

Unfortunately right now there is not, however, I am in talks with a company to offer more payment options tailored to each country to make this process easier. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-