PDA

View Full Version : Mama Said Knock You Out!

Dainoji
08-17-2011, 09:51 AM
THUNDER LIPS hits the sweet spot on SOLSTICE's head and drops him! (-Knockout-)
SOLSTICE sees black as the last hit knocks him out.
A zealous fan runs out onto the arena sands and kisses the winner!

Knocking out a Theatrics gladiator never gets old, especially when it's Solstice! :)

Team Kaos
08-17-2011, 02:38 PM
It must feel good after being laid out by Solstice so often....do you happen to be keeping count? I wonder what the score is.

Dainoji
08-17-2011, 02:48 PM
Don't flatter yourself sweetheart, Solstice's days of glory are behind him, what's your record for your last 10 fights? 2-8 maybe 3-7. A far cry from before eh? There are some new kids in town and they are thirsty for blood, so I'll be spec'ing to fight them, not Solstice since he's pretty much like that old soccer ball in the garage that nobody cares to play with anymore (but knocking you out will always bring a smile to my face). It's ok though, I still like you and will even let you sit with me at the big boy's table at the Pub when you want to reminiscence about the "good ole days!" ;)

Team Kaos
08-17-2011, 06:25 PM
I think we have all heard this story before....ho hum....I'm sure someday it will come to fruition but now it just doesn't have the shock value it once did.

Team Kaos
08-18-2011, 06:21 AM
Mama say what? Mama say "U just got knocked the @$&# out AGAIN!"

SOLSTICE hits the sweet spot on THUNDER LIPS's head and drops him! (-Knockout-)

Dainoji
08-18-2011, 09:17 AM
Ah yes, 'tis true, Solstice the Forgotten has struck again! I guess my overpowered, unbalanced, unfair, massive stacking Rage abilities just weren't enough...again! I'll go start a post now about how unfair the world is and how Theatrics gladiators are overpowered! :p

Steppe Wolves
08-20-2011, 08:06 AM
Fastest knockout?

MAIMSWORTHY attempts to stick ANIMAUS.
MAIMSWORTHY
ANIMAUS
363/395
363/395
398/470
398/470
76/79
76/79
71/74
71/74

Gigantic thrust penetrates ANIMAUS's skull and remove an eye...might consider wearing an eye patch! (+72 Damage)
• Maimsworthy's Attack Power: +10 (1 round)

MAIMSWORTHY hits the sweet spot on ANIMAUS's head and drops him! (-Knockout-)
MAIMSWORTHY raises his weapon into the air and screams at the crowd as ANIMAUS falls to the ground unconscious from the last hit!
The Enforcer kicks the beaten gladiator and orders the loser to be removed from the sands!
The fight lasted 8 seconds!
Back to The Pit Fights

Stance
The gladiator has been knocked down or fell down and is fighting from ground...This is usually a bad thing.
Bleeding
The amount of health the gladiator is losing each round due to blood loss...
Stunned
The gladiator has been knocked sensless and is unable to attack until he snaps out of it...Poor guy is in La-La land for the number of rounds shown in red.
Blinded
The gladiator has been blinded and is having trouble attacking and defending for the number of rounds show in red...Good thing he still has his perfect ears!
Must Defend
The gladiator has been put on the defensive and must focus on defending for the amount of rounds shown in red...They say the best offense is a good defense!
Can Not Defend
The gladiator is on the run trying to get out from under the barrage of attacks and can not defend himself properly for the number of rounds shown in red...
Attack Power
Critical strikes dealt to this gladiator are affecting his attack power by the amount shown in red.

If the value is green it means a previous attack he made has filled him with renewed energy and has increased his attack power!
Defense
Critical strikes dealt to this gladiator are affecting his defense by the amount shown in red below.
Number Of Attacks
Critical strikes or skill effects are reducing the number of attacks the gladiator gets each round by the percent shown in red.

[Share on Facebook!] [Retweet this!] [Digg this!] [Add to del.icio.us!] [Stumble this!] [Seed Newsvine!] [Reddit!]
Gladiator Stable | Arena | Tavern | Blacksmith | Black Market | Temple | Slave Market | Bank | Messages | Forum | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service

Team Kaos
08-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Fastest I believe is 5 seconds....been done numerous times by numerous gladiators

Dainoji
08-20-2011, 12:04 PM
Ah, don't take the wind out of the poor guys sails so quickly! :)

Kaos is right, it has been done before by numerous gladiators, but it is still a fun accomplishment. 5 seconds is the fastest fight I've ever seen knockout or otherwise.

Steppe Wolves
08-21-2011, 02:50 AM
I had no idea you could knock someone out. My guy hasn't much strength. The luck of the dice.