PDA

View Full Version : black market

unknownentity
08-16-2011, 01:34 PM
I understand the black market interest but i wopuld like to know what is the actual price you can win in it.

Arkham
08-16-2011, 02:58 PM
Nice achievements, random gear, and 15 minutes of fame.

Apoca1ypse
08-16-2011, 10:04 PM
subtle prize of knowing if your build is good or not helps too

oedi
08-21-2011, 02:05 AM
Prizes are lame, some of the achievments are great, but the most important is to check out new strats. I spent yesterday with Ormgar in the black market and got many answers. I found that GV is much more effective in a grey environment than in the usual purple environment.

Dainoji
08-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Prizes are lame, some of the achievments are great, but the most important is to check out new strats. I spent yesterday with Ormgar in the black market and got many answers. I found that GV is much more effective in a grey environment than in the usual purple environment.

I hardly consider the pit fight prizes lame. You're going to complain over a free green, blue or purple item....tough crowd!

oedi
08-21-2011, 10:55 AM
The prizes are far from free, it cost gold to enter the fights. Ive yet to see a purple prize, and none of the prizes ive won so far has been anything useful. Selling the item will only return some of the gold you spent on winning it. The real prize for doing this comes from achievments and the ability to check out new strats on a large amount of fights.

Dainoji
08-21-2011, 12:06 PM
They're basically free, it costs a few gold which is free to attain and some of your time. I see a purple prize at least once per week, and in regards to them being useful, that is up for debate and depends on your perspective I guess. Check the news feed in the messages section and you can see the prizes. Anyhow, to each their own! :)

oedi
08-21-2011, 12:13 PM
ok we just disagree about which commodity is more valueable, gold or random gear. to me gold got most value.