PDA

View Full Version : Thunder Lips

Team Ziggler
08-09-2011, 06:51 AM
Congrats man. your gladiator is the second gladiator to ever make pit lord.

CaineDeSoulis
08-09-2011, 11:17 AM
grats thunderlips

Dainoji
08-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Thank you gents, about time a real gladiator hold the title! ;)

Team Kaos
08-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Please, your embarrassing yourself!

Your about 2 weeks behind and taking bows for sloppy seconds.

Dainoji
08-09-2011, 07:20 PM
It's not sloppy if the first guy failed to "keep up his end of the bargain"! ;)

Now just get your ass back to the gym and work to keep your #1 spot lest you find yourself on the slave blocks at auction!

Team Kaos
08-09-2011, 08:36 PM
It's not sloppy if the first guy failed to "keep up his end of the bargain"!

Now just get your ass back to the gym and work to keep your #1 spot lest you find yourself on the slave blocks at auction!

I think Solstice has been holding up just fine, heck he's been waiting over 20 days just to get some company....20 days!!

He's over 20 days ahead of The Vage......Let me say it again..perhaps it has to sink in...20 days....

Dainoji
08-09-2011, 09:15 PM
It's been 20 days since you've had some action?!?! Christ! Why didn't you say so earlier? I'd have be sending over whores instead of ale!!! The next knock on your stable door will be a gift from Stable Pirate Booty! Enjoy! :)

CaineDeSoulis
08-13-2011, 01:39 AM
the fight with prey was a bit of a letdown how about Thunder Lips (aka Hulk Hogan) show's up next time and we can really get some bleeding done. if it were for the damn stun we could have a grand brawl. :)

Team Kaos
08-13-2011, 04:53 AM
Unless The Vage switches up his slo-mo slicer, he wont be spilling anything but his own guts.

CaineDeSoulis
08-13-2011, 01:26 PM
hmmm we'll have to try that again.

Dainoji
08-15-2011, 10:11 PM
haha, yeah, Thunder Lips has been feeling neglected lately with the introduction of a new gladiator in the stable, and he's starting to feel his age. A good night on the town however has boosted his attitude and he's ready to get back to business. We discussed changing up his fighting style and using smaller quicker weapons, and while that would help him carve open all the theatrics glads around him, the wave of War gladiators making their way up the ladder would be a different story. He's content to take a few losses if it means opening a few tin cans in the process! :)

CaineDeSoulis
08-17-2011, 02:24 PM
hey just thought you should know that str doesn't provide the damage bonuses to bladed weapons as much as agility does look at that last fight. its the only logical answer

Dainoji
08-17-2011, 02:45 PM
I'm pretty sure mid range and larger blades want strength, I've done a lot of testing on that one. What agility is getting you is more attacks which may or may not help you win the fight. Thunder Lips got disarmed and was using a War Hammer for most of the fight, so that obviously hurt him, but Prey is a great gladiator and a role model for many aspiring rage gladiators. I expect he'll continue to do well but as I mentioned before with the large number of War gladiators making their way up those smaller swords are going to start causing a problem against the strongest of armor.

CaineDeSoulis
08-17-2011, 06:32 PM
i dont know my damage was significantly more than thunderlips even in previous fights with him