PDA

View Full Version : rampage

Team Ziggler
08-08-2011, 11:38 AM
Hey Nate,

I've got a rage gladiator, Incredulous D, that consistently does less damage while rampaging. It seems the more skill points I put into it, the less effective it is. My regular shots do more damage than rampaging.

Dainoji
08-09-2011, 12:02 AM
I doubt it is a bug, Rampage is working for my guy just fine. Sometimes a rampage shot doesn't deal as much damage as a regular hit, that's par for the course.

Lunarion199
08-09-2011, 12:33 AM
It might be something like: Your glad was about to do only +10 damage maybe because of opponent's superior defense but with your rampage it magnified a good 5 times and became+50. Still a small damage, but not the fault of rampage skill.
The same is common about other skills also like feint, shock & awe, sunder armor etc. A lot depends on fight strategies and equipment too. If the opponent is heavily armored on torso and also defending torso and if you are hitting torso then offensive skills are going to make less impact. If you were hitting say opponent's head having only a light armor and with a serious injury, even a regular hit might make great impact.

Team Ziggler
08-09-2011, 06:48 AM
well, i would agree with you if at any time, his normal attacks didnt do more damage than his rampage. it doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me. ive tried fiddling around with his fight strategy and things of that nature to see if he can make it do more damage anywhere. usually comes up with the same old shitty damage rampage followed by a devastating regular hit.