PDA

View Full Version : Size

Prinny
08-04-2011, 04:00 AM
Hi Nate i gave 1 of my gladiators Laharl a boost to his size +10 by achievements but he doesn't seem to be able to carry more weight in equipment is this normal?

Atleast i found it weird since size is supposed to affect the weight a gladiator can carry and he can't carry any more weight than before.

Steppe Wolves
08-05-2011, 11:59 AM
Strength is for carrying and wearing and damage and size is for carrying as well. I wonder how they go together.

Prinny
08-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Dont forget that size also factors in the health your gladiator has this is also the only noticable change with an achievement that boosts size.
On Laharl's size it does say 84 size instead of the 74 in the overview part but in equipment/fights his height stays the same

Steppe Wolves
08-05-2011, 10:57 PM
I thought you couldn't increase size. Maybe that's a bug that you can put points into it, but it is just a black hole of point suckage.

Prinny
08-06-2011, 02:57 AM
I thought you couldn't increase size. Maybe that's a bug that you can put points into it, but it is just a black hole of point suckage.

U can't by training but there are several achievements that let you increase it

Nate
08-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Hi Nate i gave 1 of my gladiators Laharl a boost to his size +10 by achievements but he doesn't seem to be able to carry more weight in equipment is this normal?

Atleast i found it weird since size is supposed to affect the weight a gladiator can carry and he can't carry any more weight than before.

Hey Prinny, Sorry for the late reply. The added size does factor into how much more weight you can carry, however the extra 10 points might not be enough to see a huge difference. I'll take a look though and see if there is bug regarding size. Thanks!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
08-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Hey Prinny, Sorry for the late reply. The added size does factor into how much more weight you can carry, however the extra 10 points might not be enough to see a huge difference. I'll take a look though and see if there is bug regarding size. Thanks!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

1 of my other gladiators Shikii has a size of 83 and strength of 77 (with buff it's 89)
Laharl has 78 in strength (with buff it's 99) and a size of 74 with +10 size it is 84 but Shikii can still carry more than Laharl.
Considering Laharl has more strength and size he should be able to atleast carry more than Shikii which is why i think something is wrong with it

Nate
08-06-2011, 03:01 PM
There was a bug where the added size buff wasn't being taken into consideration for the display and height/weight calculation. This is fixed now, so you should see the difference now. Thanks for the heads up!

Good luck in the Pit!

-Nate-

Prinny
08-07-2011, 12:52 AM
Thank you Nate you can see quite a difference his percentage of what he's wearing currently dropped from 25% to 21%