PDA

View Full Version : Starting a New Fighter

Steppe Wolves
08-03-2011, 02:00 PM
Is it possible for me to buy a new fighter and then buy a ton of trophies to upgrade him and he would still be at a low level? I ask because I am encountering characters with all stats over say 70 and some over 75 at low levels. Some also have very good armor and weapons, so I suppose that is because they have created large vaults and get whatever they want that has been handed down to them.

Thanks

Mike

Prinny
08-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Is it possible for me to buy a new fighter and then buy a ton of trophies to upgrade him and he would still be at a low level? I ask because I am encountering characters with all stats over say 70 and some over 75 at low levels. Some also have very good armor and weapons, so I suppose that is because they have created large vaults and get whatever they want that has been handed down to them.

Thanks

Mike

Yup look at Laharl lol he's the perfect example of that but u can do just fine with 1 vault spot although it's annoying having to switch back and forth between blacksmith and equipment

Steppe Wolves
08-03-2011, 02:26 PM
So the anser is 'yes' you can max out stats and still be a starting character?

Lord Dak
08-03-2011, 02:26 PM
If you know what you're doing you should be fine without trophies

Lord Dak
08-03-2011, 02:37 PM
yea the answer is yes. or you could take the route of a real trainer and you know, train you gladiator

Steppe Wolves
08-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Of course, I wouldn't buy trophies. Just asking if you can face a guy at the same low level with massive stats. The answer is 'yes'. I wouldn;t do it, but there are some wimps that do I suppose.

Thanks,

Mike

Lord Dak
08-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Good man. The only time i've gotten trophies is through the gold exchange and certain victories in the arena and the pits and my stable record is 109-7-0. Eventually trophies can become slighty more necessary in the higher levels i'd imagine but for now things are just fine.