PDA

View Full Version : Im quite proud of my only glad Diomedes!

Lord Aeneus
07-31-2011, 01:49 PM
Not only is he undefeated... but he leads the underground pits with most of todays wins at lvl 3... reaching lvl 4 around 35 fights in! Hes not only beating lvl 7's but hes demolishing them with hits reaching up to 230+, and thats with stats that seem to be sub par compared to most slaves! The only time he loses is when he runs out of stamina against gladiators with a way higher stamina rating... lets hope it continues *knock on wood* :D

Steppe Wolves
07-31-2011, 01:55 PM
Not only is he undefeated... but he leads the underground pits with most of todays wins at lvl 3... reaching lvl 4 around 35 fights in! Hes not only beating lvl 7's but hes demolishing them with hits reaching up to 230+, and thats with stats that seem to be sub par compared to most slaves! The only time he loses is when he runs out of stamina against gladiators with a way higher stamina rating... lets hope it continues *knock on wood* :D

Sorry to burst your bubble, but my level 5 went 48 and 2 yesterday and he's also undefeated and why? All because of stamina. Nothing else is necessarry in the black market fights that I can tell, or at least at low levels. But at 48 and 2, I finished 4th. It's all luck really because I just started this game and haven't a clue.

Lord Aeneus
07-31-2011, 02:11 PM
Haha dont think im gloating, but yea if you saw the stats on my "only" glad... you'd be just as happy! I dont have a single stat in the 70's if that says anything! Im just like i said "Proud" of my gladiator for pulling through while being outmatched against most gladiators he faces (on paper at least), and doing it in spectacular fashion at that! I got my first kill too, which is why im leading the pits above another 45/5 glad. But yea i know that things will change as he lvls up and starts facing gladiators who actually know how to use the fight strategy to effectiveness and invest in solid gear!

Lord Dak
08-01-2011, 03:38 AM
Sounds like he's off to a good start. He can be worth a decent chunk in a relatively short amount of time and then you can sell him for something better. That's what i did with my first gladiator after two fights and the guy i got from the exchange is 50-6-0 and my other glad is 47-1-0. now if you're talking black market fights, outlast Outlast OUTLAST! Stamina is key unless you can dish out loads of damage no matter the gear and judging by your stats, in about a week you should be... staining the sands with your own blood. Good luck.

Lord Aeneus
08-01-2011, 06:40 AM
Haha thats exactly what im doing... i planned on riding this glad for a few fights maybe.. 2-3 more, and then disposing of him! Im still quite surprised hes undefeated, and ive been purposely challenging other undefeated glads! But yea its only a matter of time before he ends up being slain at his lvl of physicality! Thanks for the advice though and good luck to you as well!